Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 NYC Hunting Alliance Movement - NYCHAM >

NYC Hunting Alliance Movement - NYCHAM

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NYC Hunting Alliance Movement - NYCHAM

Old 08-29-2008, 06:42 AM

Default RE: NYC Hunting Alliance Movement - NYCHAM

So you don't want discussion - simply agreement with your views and methods to push them.
I haven't disagreed with his views and nobody knows what his methods are to push them because he refuses to tell anybody what they are!
Old 08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hear you huntingirl. It's frustrating to see land that was once wild turned into condos, malls, etc. It seems like people are just losing touch with nature altogether. It seems like there are way too many distractions for kids in this high-tech world for them to appreciate something simple like nature. I guess it's not fast paced enough for them. If you look at the activities that have become more popular in nature settings, it's been the mountain biking, white water rafting, rock climbing that attracts people. All fast paced extreme sports type activities. Something as simple as hunting & fishing or even hiking is way too boring for most young people it seems.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:28 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

"Not anything to do with the hunters from there the city is a drain on the rest of the state sort of like a cancer."

Perhaps you would like to expound on that ridiculous statement!
Two words - disease laden: Hillary Clinton.

Steve
I have to agree with Steve on this. Excellent point.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: SteveBNy

Her support does not come from the real upstate - she would not have been elected without the liberal anti agenda from the city.
You wanted an example - there it is.
Sound like a supporter - I must have touched a nerve.

Childish is how you ignored all my points back a few pages - perhaps you had no logical responce.

Steve - 57 year old Upstate child - who chaffs at the "city" wanting to tell us what is best for us.
Again another excellent point by Steve.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:21 PM

Huntingirl I accept your apology!
Old 08-29-2008, 07:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

huntigirl,very good info.

here in pa. we are losing TRUE hunters to treehuggers etc.

our SPORTSMANS club are now turning into ENVIRONMENTAL CLUBS with backing of DCNR.......

yes, we are being outnumbered,out SPENT.
hunters can only blame themselves, most are to cheap to spend knickle on anything but gun, tReestand, other things like food etc but when it comes to donation to fight these things,OH, NO..............THAT WANT IT FREE....

right now in WMU2G of pa.our hunting is very bad.
no squirreals, rabbits,few grouse,very few deer.

lots of predators, hawks, eagles,yotes, cougar once in awhile,owls,fox.

we dont have problem YET like you have with money coming from city,but it will hit here someday when land is gone near burbs and population grows.

i lived in kingston,ny for years and PRICES drove me out of there,i turned down high paid jobs there because of COST OF LIVING.

new york, new jersey,maryland are 3 states that i would never live in anymore.

pa is no where near as bad as those 3 but i feel next 20 years, it will be.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its obvious you know little about the real upstate NY - north and west of Kingston

Steve
Old 08-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I actually live in Kingston now, I previously lived in New Paltz to attend college. Although I prefer my true home over both of them, Kingston is the better choice over New Paltz, cheaper and better people for the most part.

The only thing I can't stand is the walmart there. If I wanted to see a 17 year old girl yell at her 3 year old son because he wants a toy I'd go visit my mother's side of the family.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:33 AM

Huntingirl I accept your apology!
More distracting BS. Nobody cares about this. [:'(]

Stay on topic and answer the question: How do you plan to get your NYC reps. to advance your agenda in Albany?
Old 08-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I too would like to know this. If you can't legitimize your plan to a bunch of so-called uncivilized people, how is it that you will further your plan in the Capitol?

Quick Reply: NYC Hunting Alliance Movement - NYCHAM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.