Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Kieth Warren and PETA >

Kieth Warren and PETA

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Kieth Warren and PETA

Old 01-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Kieth Warren and PETA

How can you support some one you think is hurting the sport?

Should all footbal players should support Michael Vick?

Should baseball players suppport steroid users?

I used to be a big tent type of guy but no more, I can't and will not support or remain quite about the things I see I feel might hurt hunting. If I do I'm a hypocrite. Where does it stop?

Old 01-25-2008, 09:35 AM

It is really sad that people like Edith are so ignorant.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Charlie, I am in complete agreement with everything you said in this thread. I also will not keep quiet about things that are wrong about hunting and could hurt it just for the sake of unity amongst hunters. That is a lot of BS in my opinion. You are absolutely correct when you say that the general public will ultimately decide the fate of hunting and not some fringe group like PETA.

For the life of me I can't see why people think Warren's reply here was so great. It's not like he couldn't have known that there are people out there who think like the woman who wrote him. He was simply trying to show himself off here on how he could reply intelligently without getting hot under the collar. I don't think he did a good job at that anyway, since he had to tell us that he "is trying hard to keep his cool" in his reply or something like that. Most hunters viewing this video would already know what his thoughts on someone like this woman would be since he is out there making a living off hunting. I really don't think any non-hunter viewing this would take the hunters side by hearing his reply. To most of them he still probably looks like little more than a redneck hillbilly.
Old 01-26-2008, 08:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

ORIGINAL: rem700man

ORIGINAL: NiceAndBlue

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

First semi intelligent thing I've seen Keith Warren say.

Still don't think he could find a deer if it wasn't hand fed and behind a fence.
ain't that the truth. i don't like his show b/c he's always at some high fenced ranch. his show should be on "the killing channel" cuz he rarely hunts.
comments such as these are really no better than the ladies comment that wrote in to the show!!!!!!!!!
ditto...
regardless of opinions, he is a hunter an in the spotlight for our sport...

PETA and the other activistists will defeat us if we continue to fight amongst ourselves.
I don't know, i always here people in this community say we need to fight together, regardless of whether you are opposed to canned hunting or not. I'm sorry i don't see it that way. I see high fenced hunting as just plain pathetic and lazy.

i dont consider it hunting at all...period. if animal rights activists get canned hunting banned i really wouldn't care as long as it doesn't have an effect on real hunting.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:01 AM
Typical Buck

well let me tell ya something pal,,,,if the activists get canned hunts banned you can bet your a$$ that their comin after every other form of hunting that there is,,,i have no problem with "canned" hunts,,,their a legal form of hunting and there are people out here in the world that like doing it that way,,,fine with me,,,hell if i could afford it,,,id do it once just to see what it's like,,,in 30 yrs of hunting i have killed a pile of deer and a pile of bucks,,,but my walls sport no mounts,,,my point is that whats right for you is not right for everyone else and thank God for that,,,i have alot of respect for a guy that can get paid for doing something that he loves and Keith warren does just that
Old 01-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

but my walls sport no mounts
You could be proud of a buck killed in a one acre enclosuer,noy saying that's what Warren does or shoot a drugged deer like the place where houston went?

i have no problem with "canned" hunts
What's your definition of a canned hunt.

I don't know if you were referring to me as "pal" but we're not so don't.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:35 AM
Spike

Ithink he should send her an oats bag because she was spewing nothing more than horse .........
Old 01-29-2008, 10:21 AM
Spike

I fvkin loved it
Old 01-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Typical Buck

I don't know if you were referring to me as "pal" but we're not so don't.
[/quote]

I was'nt,,,,Pal!
Old 01-31-2008, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

nystr8 - text masking is against the rules and offensive to many on a family site.
Do the right thing and edit it.

Steve

Quick Reply: Kieth Warren and PETA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.