Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Kieth Warren and PETA >

Kieth Warren and PETA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Kieth Warren and PETA

Old 01-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Kieth Warren and PETA

HAHA carrots!!!

Good video.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

I can't even comment on something like that... I think he handled it well.. I think everyone of us gets "outraged" hearing that.
His point is great, we do need to make sure that we get off our a#$ and make sure that we are true advocates of our sport. We need to be vocal and never ashamed of what we do and enjoy, regardless of the company. Trust me, my associates at work have probably learned to stear clear of me on these topics.

AND YES..... I LOVE TO KILL....

Old 01-24-2008, 12:55 PM
jf5

ORIGINAL: Gundeck

Regardless of how you feel about the guy, a well tempered response to aletter from a poorly educated psycho.
As I said, I coudln't hear the clip so I cannot comment on it. I am glad it was a good response, andglad he coulddo it well.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Charlie P

First semi intelligent thing I've seen Keith Warren say.

Still don't think he could find a deer if it wasn't hand fed and behind a fence.
ain't that the truth. i don't like his show b/c he's always at some high fenced ranch. his show should be on "the killing channel" cuz he rarely hunts.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:44 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: NiceAndBlue

Still don't think he could find a deer if it wasn't hand fed and behind a fence.
ain't that the truth. i don't like his show b/c he's always at some high fenced ranch. his show should be on "the killing channel" cuz he rarely hunts.
comments such as these are really no better than the ladies comment that wrote in to the show!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 06:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: rem700man

ORIGINAL: NiceAndBlue

comments such as these are really no better than the ladies comment that wrote in to the show!!!!!!!!!
ditto...
regardless of opinions, he is a hunter an in the spotlight for our sport...

PETA and the other activistists will defeat us if we continue to fight amongst ourselves.

Old 01-25-2008, 07:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

The truth and some womens rambliong are quite different sorry.

Spotlight for our sport, not a vaery good one, wasn't Warren the one that put out the "thrill of the kill" video awhile back?

You want to talk about helping PETA out watch some of that and get back to me.
What he does hurts our sport in the eyes of many non hunters not talking about PETA freaks.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Regardless of whether or not he hurts our sport, he has his own TV show that Millions of hunters and non hunters alike watch... Like him or not, he is what people see. Do you have your own show?
I'm not saying i like or dislike his show and hunting morals... that is not the topic. He, and all other TV hunting personalities, are the center of attention. These PETA people don't see our side of things...

Old 01-25-2008, 07:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Like him or not, he is what people see
That's what's scares me.

Because I don't I can't have an opinion about what's good/bad for our sport?

He, and all other TV hunting personalities, are the center of attention.
So maybe he should stop hunting behind fences for animals that were hand fed and basically tame it makes all of us look bad.

Don't tell anyone I don't Ted Nugents good for the sport either.

Be more worried about what the non hunter who votes thinks about us then what PETA does, the non hunters has the future of the sport in their hands.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with you on his hunting ethics... No argument there...
All I'm saying is that these guys, right or wrong, are the "advocates" in many peoples eyes, and weather or not we agree w/ his hunting tactics, we still all need to support one another w/ the common bond of hunting.

Quick Reply: Kieth Warren and PETA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.