Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Muzzle Loaders in Mass >

Muzzle Loaders in Mass

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Muzzle Loaders in Mass

Old 01-09-2008, 12:00 PM

Default RE: Muzzle Loaders in Mass

I hear ya ...9 deer is alot of work ....too much work for me...I 'll take my 2 or 3 and call it a day
Old 01-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Spike

sc003ro, I was wondering since you seem to know it all and must be the best hunter to have ever stepped in the woods, How many "trophys" have you taken? were they taken on public land? and do you have at least 1 picture to prove it? If the answer is none or no to all then please shut your trap. You hunt your way and don't critisize the way another hunter hunts, we are in this together as "hunters" and everyone has different reasons and ways of hunting. We may not agree with each others ways but you have to at least respect them for it.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

All right guys.... let's not get into an argument. We can agree to disagree on our hunting preferences.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:38 AM

hey big stubby,
someone made a crack at me so I cracked back..read the post if you do not think so...I gave my opinion and that what this board is for. I am agaisnt shooting spikes period,. I have never shot one....never will unless it is a controlled hunt. I never claimed to an expert. not sure how you came to that from my post

I hunt all public land in ct and DIY in Ontario. I AM NOT going to Post a pic on this threadand look like a jerk but go over tothe canada thread and you can see my"trophy" which is not a spike...

you do not like it....too bad

not a hard guy to find if you want to discuss in person tough guy

Old 01-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Spike

sc00, You can give an opinion without insulting someone. "brown its down and killers not hunters" As for your "trophy" from Canada, good for you. If I sat and waited for a trophy to walk by every year, then my freezer would go empty. The first deer I see usually gets shot. I'm not trying to be a "tough guy" as you put it, all I am trying to tell you is that you should choose your words differently when you dont agree with the way a person hunts that is not the same way you hunt, That's all. And I'm not to hard to find either
Old 01-11-2008, 11:42 AM

so ....so called "trophy hunter" can be aimed at me and I should watch what I say ......not getting it....that was aimed at me too

I am not going to go back and forth on it anymore so we can agree to disagree on both subjects the post and shooting spikes