Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Late muzz

Old 12-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Late muzz

ORIGINAL: DeerWhisperer

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ORIGINAL: livbucks

What in Gods earth would nuns have against hunting?
because they are GODS creatures.............is not 1 of the ten commandments THOU SHALL NOT KILL?they believe in that........

just like when i see those little cub bears shot, i get sick and mad at hunters that shoot them..
i am bear hunter.

same with fawns that are shot,same feeling.........

we all have different views when it comes to killing a creature,i hunt and kill but i feel by letting cubl bears and fawns liveand no over killing deer in area i hunt,that i am somehow giving something back to guy up stairs that put these wonderful creatures here on earth..

nunsreally feel they are protecting GODS creatures......

SO all nuns are vegetarians? And if not, tell them to have a talk with uncle Ted, he will tell them how that packaged meat got to their table.

UNCLE TED is not someone i would rec to be role model.

he acts NUTTY to me...
Old 12-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DeerWhisperer

What in Gods earth would nuns have against hunting?
because they are GODS creatures.............is not 1 of the ten commandments THOU SHALL NOT KILL?they believe in that........

just like when i see those little cub bears shot, i get sick and mad at hunters that shoot them..
i am bear hunter.

same with fawns that are shot,same feeling.........

we all have different views when it comes to killing a creature,i hunt and kill but i feel by letting cubl bears and fawns liveand no over killing deer in area i hunt,that i am somehow giving something back to guy up stairs that put these wonderful creatures here on earth..

nunsreally feel they are protecting GODS creatures......

SO all nuns are vegetarians? And if not, tell them to have a talk with uncle Ted, he will tell them how that packaged meat got to their table.

UNCLE TED is not someone i would rec to be role model.

he acts NUTTY to me...

NUTTY???? That sure reminds me of an old cliche' about the pot and the kettle.

Old Ted has done more than most to further hunting and the outdoor sports than the vast majority of outdoor personalities. With all the hype and all the politically correct phonies out there, Ted is to be commended for his no BS method of delivering the message. I don't always agree with him but I do appreciate his "no apologies" attitude.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

yes sir , ted is always standing up for and fighting for our rights to have and bear arms and hunt ,
he might look like a weird dude but dont let him full you i seen him on politicaly correct with bill mar and uncle ted is very inteligent, he let them have it ,
uncle ted for pres, in "08"

dr kill
Old 12-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

BTB Said;
Old Ted has done more than most to further hunting and the outdoor sports than the vast majority of outdoor personalities. With all the hype and all the politically correct phonies out there, Ted is to be commended for his no BS method of delivering the message. I don't always agree with him but I do appreciate his "no apologies" attitude.

I agree 100% ! - and don't always agree with his methods or statements.
Old 12-24-2007, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
I have been out a few times last week (S.W Fredrick co.)and have seen deer each time . They are coming out real late right now the bucks are still checking out the does but seem more interested in eating .A friend of mine saw a spike breading a doe on sat up in balt. Co.I plan on getting out a few afternoons this week . Hopefully I will get something
Old 12-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

The founding fathers of this country were a lot like Ted actually, except for the womanizing. Well, maybe that too....

Old 12-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

The founding fathers of this country were a lot like Ted actually, except for the womanizing. Well, maybe that too....
Actually I think Ben Franklin was quite the womanizer.
Old 12-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Fork Horn

No deer today. But I did see two which is a change. They were hanging out in the thick stuff and I bumped them out of there. I think the only action I'm going to see is when we have our 2 day shotgun season in January. Otherwise I'm pretty much done. Just getting tired of not seeing anything. I'll try to get out more during the early season next year. Just didn't have the time this year. Looks like I'll be skunked this year.[:@]
Old 12-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Saxman1819

No deer today. But I did see two which is a change. They were hanging out in the thick stuff and I bumped them out of there. I think the only action I'm going to see is when we have our 2 day shotgun season in January. Otherwise I'm pretty much done. Just getting tired of not seeing anything. I'll try to get out more during the early season next year. Just didn't have the time this year. Looks like I'll be skunked this year.[:@]
you are not alone,many people i talked to here in WMU2G in pa,never saw deer..i saw total of 3 bucks and 8 doe for 4 weeks of archery and 2 weeks of regular gun season..i saw over 95 hunters in that period of time that i talked tooand feel that about 10 deer were taken by those 95 in say a 10 mile area....

i got huge buck again this year ,so i am out hunting grouse today..

i was looking in window of vehicles as they road hunted,i had to hunt along roads today with my dog as the woods was a solid sheet of hard ice,i almost took a big fall,so we hunted along road edge...

after looking in windows of trucksand 1 stopped to see how i was doing,MOST if not all had IN-LINE MUZZLELOADERS with scopes on in front seat..

ISNT THIS FLINTLOCK SEASON ?

oh, i forgot they are COYOTE hunting with those IN-LINE muzzleloaders..

rules, thats a laugh...
Old 12-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

after looking in windows of trucksand 1 stopped to see how i was doing,MOST if not all had IN-LINE MUZZLELOADERS with scopes on in front seat..

ISNT THIS FLINTLOCK SEASON ?

oh, i forgot they are COYOTE hunting with those IN-LINE muzzleloaders..

rules, thats a laugh...
I'll say one thing for you Sproul, you seem to come across more outlaws in a day than most WCO's come across all season. Maybe you ought to send the PGC an application. You could break all the arrest records your first day! On your second day, you could take a camera out and get proof of all those cougars that are out there in your neck of the woods

By the end of a season you probably could save enough wildlife from all these outlaws to restock all of 2G

Quick Reply: Late muzz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.