Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Poacher gets caught with a NICE deer(pics) >

Poacher gets caught with a NICE deer(pics)

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Poacher gets caught with a NICE deer(pics)

Old 12-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Poacher gets caught with a NICE deer(pics)

here in pa. in certain areas the PGC allows baiting of deer.
our state is all screwed up, for sure.
ihad a nice 8 point in my yard in archery season ..AT 2 AMi took dogs out for pee pee.
a car pulled up and was going to shoot buck out window of car with a CROSSBOW in my yard.
they saw me standing near house and yelled, lets get out of here...........

latest thing being done now is using CROSSBOW at night, usually after midnight RIGHT IN YOUR YARD when deer come to eat your apples............

when you see these a holes with hats turned on sideways and rotten teeth with big buck, you can almost bet it was POACHED................

also you never see these people in woods or off the dirt roads hunting..
when they know heat is on them, guess what they do..
they go out along road and stand there with their gun until WCO comes by, wave at him like they are hunting, get back in car,go home and go to bed, get ready for 3RD shift of poaching................

i hope WCO are not falling for their little tricks.........
Old 12-21-2007, 05:43 AM

thats a beautiiful buck that any HUNTER would be proud to have shot. cheating is not hunting and those people should be ashamed of their actions. i bet that same guy is cheering on the steriod users in sports too. what an $%^hole.[:@]
Old 12-21-2007, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: just curious

thats a beautiiful buck that any HUNTER would be proud to have shot. cheating is not hunting and those people should be ashamed of their actions. i bet that same guy is cheering on the steriod users in sports too. what an $%^hole.[:@]
ashamed, i agree..
some we caught were even selling horns at barrooms..
not to get off subject,we are bigtime bass fisherman also..
we release bass so we have bass to catch for us and kids.

1 of these outlaws that we talk about on hunting,goes to our local lake,he sits in his boat from 8 am to dark,almost 6 days a week..he follows me everywhere i go on lake, if i catch a bass and release it,HE FISHES THAT SPOT FOR DAYS..................

he catchs big bass out and guess where he heads, to local bar and lays them on bar for all to see..

he is BIGMAN in his eyes..
same persons we are seeing now that shoot every doe/fawn they can, kill cub bears,road hunt for grouse/turkeys/kill every rabbit/fish out area..THEY ARE RUINING OUR HUNTING/FISHING............

Old 12-22-2007, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

What a waste
Old 12-22-2007, 02:44 PM

doesn't this guy have any kids he would like to leave some game for? geesh. some ppl are so stupid. (omg! thats the cutest smiley!)

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ashamed, i agree..

1 of these outlaws that we talk about on hunting,goes to our local lake,he sits in his boat from 8 am to dark,almost 6 days a week..he follows me everywhere i go on lake, if i catch a bass and release it,HE FISHES THAT SPOT FOR DAYS..................

he catchs big bass out and guess where he heads, to local bar and lays them on bar for all to see..

same persons we are seeing now that shoot every doe/fawn they can, kill cub bears,road hunt for grouse/turkeys/kill every rabbit/fish out area..THEY ARE RUINING OUR HUNTING/FISHING............

Old 12-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

doesn't this guy have any kids he would like to leave some game for? geesh. some ppl are so stupid. (omg! thats the cutest smiley!)

good point, i had to think on that one..
from what i hear and see, lot of times kid/kids accompany these people.
so, they are learning trick of trade,so to speak..

its like i WARNED what would happen when they made that horn rule 3 points to side on buck but not for kids 12/16.

bucks are being left go by us as they are not 3 points to side,along comes crew driving with or without kids along.

they shoot at ANY deer,they dont even look for 3 points as they have KIDS along or KIDS TAGS along..

dont think for 1 minute this is not being done.it is....

it should be 3 POINTS to side for all of us then it would stop this buying of KIDS TAGS to be used by the adults to kill any buck they see..

this RULE is not bringing into woods more kids to hunt,it just another way to make money by the PGC.
if hunters were HONEST with kids along hunting, i would back program 100%,but that is REAL WORLD we are in..

its not fair or good management of buck to allow young bucks to be shot by dads/uncles/cousins/friends then have kid put his tag on it or tag it with kids tag...

3 year ago i stopped at 70 yr old hunter,he only shoots bucks with 3 points to side rule..

he saw a buck come out but could not see the 3rd point,he left buck walk.
then 40 yds away he heard, bang, he went over and there was dad with the buck.

he said,THAT BUCK DOES NOT HAVE 3 POINTS TO SIDE..

the DAD then said,OH, MY SON SHOT IT.

where was his son, in truck with heater on no where near the buck..
this is happening with crews that drive deer also, with kids along, ITS BROWN ITS DOWN..

we have got to put stop to this,its not fair for us honest hunters that are playing by rules,way to stop it is 3 POINT RULE FOR ALL OF US.............

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ashamed, i agree..

Old 12-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

good point, i had to think on that one..
from what i hear and see, lot of times kid/kids accompany these people.
so, they are learning trick of trade,so to speak..

its like i WARNED what would happen when they made that horn rule 3 points to side on buck but not for kids 12/16.

bucks are being left go by us as they are not 3 points to side,along comes crew driving with or without kids along.

they shoot at ANY deer,they dont even look for 3 points as they have KIDS along or KIDS TAGS along..

dont think for 1 minute this is not being done.it is....

it should be 3 POINTS to side for all of us then it would stop this buying of KIDS TAGS to be used by the adults to kill any buck they see..

this RULE is not bringing into woods more kids to hunt,it just another way to make money by the PGC.
if hunters were HONEST with kids along hunting, i would back program 100%,but that is REAL WORLD we are in..

its not fair or good management of buck to allow young bucks to be shot by dads/uncles/cousins/friends then have kid put his tag on it or tag it with kids tag...

3 year ago i stopped at 70 yr old hunter,he only shoots bucks with 3 points to side rule..

he saw a buck come out but could not see the 3rd point,he left buck walk.
then 40 yds away he heard, bang, he went over and there was dad with the buck.

he said,THAT BUCK DOES NOT HAVE 3 POINTS TO SIDE..

the DAD then said,OH, MY SON SHOT IT.

where was his son, in truck with heater on no where near the buck..
this is happening with crews that drive deer also, with kids along, ITS BROWN ITS DOWN..

we have got to put stop to this,its not fair for us honest hunters that are playing by rules,way to stop it is 3 POINT RULE FOR ALL OF US.............

I'll give you that it probably happens. OCCASIONALLY!!

Do you have any real proof that this is anything other than a miniscule percentage of the junoir bucks that get tagged?

In the absence of proof, you sound like someone who's merely jealous that a kid can shoot a buck that you have to pass up. Thats truly a shame!
Old 12-24-2007, 10:37 AM

i don't know buddy.....i see it all the time too. i bet the majority of hunters on this board have witnessed hunting violations. and, call me wrong, but don't senior hunters have to abide by the point restrictions too? my dad's a senior hunter and no where in the book did he find anything that said he didn't have to follow the point restrictions.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

i don't know buddy.....i see it all the time too. i bet the majority of hunters on this board have witnessed hunting violations. and, call me wrong, but don't senior hunters have to abide by the point restrictions too? my dad's a senior hunter and no where in the book did he find anything that said he didn't have to follow the point restrictions.
Yes, senior hunters do have to abide by the point restrictions. they always have. There was talk of letting seniors have the same rules as juniors when antler restrictions first came in but it was shot down.

As for hunting violations, we have all seen them over the years. I was specifically addressing the idea that parents are out there using their kids tag to shoot small bucks. Just cant imagine a parent taking away a kids chance to shoot his first buck by burning the kids tag on a little buck himself (or herself). Oh, I'm sure there are parents out there who would do it but I don't beleive it's anything near the major problem that Sproulman says it is.

Maybe one of our WCO's on here can tell us if this is anything other than a rare exception?
Old 12-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

you are right, i am right and many hunters know what is going on..

are we all witnessing these things,NO,not all time..

its hard to see this being done,but most of usknow its happening..

i stood up at our meeting and ask everyone in room if they felt that kids would be shooting bucks.

almost all said NO,they wereall against this RULE.

these are hunters that have been in woods for long time...

now, how do we get these people to play by rules..

there are no wco out checking much anymore and dont think for minute that is notknown..

no one seems to care ..

when all this doe killing started here in wmu2g, it seems that no one cares anymore on rules etc.

as for me being jealous about kids shooting bucks,NOOOOOOOOO,if kld was really shooting bucks, i would be first to back this 100%.THATS TRUTH!!

yes, there are dads out there that are playing by rules, but they are very few....

i got no favors when i grew up hunting,no special treatment as many of us ..
but when we know this is a BAD RULE,it needs looked at..

right now, if junior tags are available,if ANY deer comes out,horns or not ,its BROWN ITS DOWN............

i think we can have better system.
do away with this rule,make it 3 points for all..
yes, adult can still shoot buck and have kid tag it,BUT, HE HAS GOT TO LOOK THEN FOR 3 POINTS..

this will stop the BROWN ,ITS DOWN from happening.........

Quick Reply: Poacher gets caught with a NICE deer(pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.