Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA Hunter Murder >

PA Hunter Murder

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Hunter Murder

Old 12-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Hunter Murder

hese looney birds shuouldn't reflect poorly on hunters any more then a murderer should reflect poorly on society as a whole.
Sorry, but I have to disagree here. Out of ALL the people who claim that they should be allowed to own guns, hunters have usually been given the benefit of the doubt by the gun control crowd. Hunting has always been considered a MORE legitimate reason to own a gun than most others. If hunters buy guns to hunt with and then end up murdering people with them WHILE out hunting, this can't possibly be a positive thing for hunters or any gun owner for that matter.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

maybe the guy stumbled onto a meth lab or something else illicit. i would exhast all options like that before even suggesting another hunter.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:05 AM

did they give you a mental exam before they issued you a hunting license? they didn't me either.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

maybe the guy stumbled onto a meth lab or something else illicit. i would exhast all options like that before even suggesting another hunter.
GOOD POINT!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow!!! I sure hope that they catch the guy!!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 05:08 AM
Fork Horn

kind of cold out for crack head meth users to be shivvering in the woods cooking up their drugs.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:22 PM

I get a really sick feeling reading about that. You all heard about the shootings in WI.

Look at the facts: - Lots of people out in the woods with guns.
-Many are emotionally excited about deer hunting.
- Somehave emotional/mental/drug/alcohol problems.
- Someare just mean/careless/stupid.

I don't offer any solutions, just look at the reality and be very careful.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:02 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: salty444

kind of cold out for crack head meth users to be shivvering in the woods cooking up their drugs.
I don't really think the cold matters to them, if they need there fix or money, nothing is going to stop them!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:44 AM

very sad story.It just goes to show you that this world does not care about one another anymore. I dont know if the young fellow had a family of his own or not but could you imagine the grief his parents are going through right now? I really hope the law does find the peson responsiable for this it really gives hunters and sportsman (and woman) a bad rep. before you know it they meaning the goverment will be taking are weapons do to misfortunes like this.
Iwould like to take this time to say a little pray for the loved ones who suffered in this lose god bless.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:58 PM

I really doubt it was another hunter..Not if the man had been shot several times..Unless
the other hunter had a pistol or something..If the guy did in deed shoot back..I would
rather think someone was after him....If you think about it,what better oppertunity than
hunting season to knock off your enemy...I mean a stray bullet can come from miles
away,right.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.