Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
How Many Of You Pa Hunters ever>>>> >

How Many Of You Pa Hunters ever>>>>

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How Many Of You Pa Hunters ever>>>>

Old 01-19-2002, 06:39 AM

Default RE: How Many Of You Pa Hunters ever>>>>

Cardeer,

If you are disabled, I would push your wheel chair into the woods while carrying your crossbow if you needed that assistance. Crossbows are fine for the disabled. I follow the UBP doctrine on that. Now my uncle who has a slight pain in his shoulder who shoots three deer a year out of his bedroom window using a crossbow would not qualify.

Proline, I lived in Ohio about three years ago. I only buck and small game hunted. I did not turkey hunt so I did not have to buy extra tags. I have heard of some great bucks coming off the Muskingum watershed ground. I hunted there hard for three years and only saw the three yearling bucks. I hunted there the first day of gun season and was surrounded by an orange brigade even more numerous than what is found in Penns Woods. They killed everything that ran with those Remington 1100's with the extended magazines. Now I understand you have a three shot limit. That is great.

Out of the Cocoon,

Gar

Just Say No To Crossbows!

Edited by - gar-shooter on 01/19/2002 09:01:14
Old 01-19-2002, 09:19 AM

Default RE: How Many Of You Pa Hunters ever>>>>

deer in Pa,Tx,Ill, Sask., Manitoba. Elk in Mt, Colo., Wyo. Az.. Moose in BC,blk bear in Alberta, Caribou in Qu., Ak. bison in Utha mule deer in MT antelope in Wyo., Colo., Mt
once you begin to travel and hunt you also begin to open your eyes as to just how inept the PGC really is.