Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Any WNYers other there!! >

Any WNYers other there!!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any WNYers other there!!

Old 09-12-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Any WNYers other there!!

Hey guys big al hear form bowmansville ny near lancaster !!!
just wanted to see if anyone from my area was on this board here this is my 5th year on the fourms and i really only comeon befor and durning the season... also can't wate to read some of your hunting stories from thsi year ..

al
Old 09-13-2007, 08:03 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Any WNYers other there!!

Live in East Aurora, NY myself not all that far from Lancaster at all.

WNY BOWHUNTER1101Where do you hunt?
Old 09-13-2007, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

I live in N Tonawanda and hunt in Gainesville or Pendleton.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Typical Buck

I live in Newfane, hunt newfane, lockport and in southern tier our camp is in allentown. Also hunting in Pennslyvania this year in du bois
Old 09-13-2007, 06:36 PM

Live in the city. Lucky enough to have access to land down towards Salamanca where I hunt.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Spike

I hunt up by Hamburg NY on Kissing Bridge Ski Resort property. Usually fish out of Olcott if thats where your from Matt?
Old 09-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Typical Buck

Matt, When you go through Punxy, look for Kromer's Dairy. They are distant reletives of mine. My father is from there. Have you ever heard of it? I would love a picture if it's still there.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Typical Buck

Pa bow man reminded me that I sometimes get invited to hunt in Boston which is near Kissing Bridge. Great area.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:45 PM
Typical Buck

Pa-Bow-Man Yes Olcott is about 4 miles north of me I do some trout fishing at burt dam occasionally. Usually fish in late Dec early Jan. no fishing pressure and some good steelies. Fishing is picking up now, but on the weekends all the nice holes are filled up pretty good I like my fishing serene not spending the day untangling Joe blow who had to fish 3 ft from me
Old 09-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Typical Buck

Nybowhunter never heard of kroemers dairy. I don't drive thru punxy or i'd try to hook you up.I'll be hunting in whats called Treasure Lake in Du bois Its a residential area that has a deer problem so they have opened it for a archery hunt. My ole college roomie lives there so lodging is free and after i went to orientation on the 8th my son and I drove around and in broad daylight saw atleast 20-25 deer w/in 20 yds of the rd some were actually some fairly descent bucks I must take a doe first to earn the buck I sent both doe permits in which are guaranteed plus my buck tag so i can get 3 deer down there and season runs from 9/29 thru first or 2n2d week in Jan Should be a whole lotta fun!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.