Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Cmere deer

Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Spike

Default RE: Cmere deer

I'll throw out bait any day any time.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

iv had no luck with it
Old 10-30-2007, 08:58 PM

going to try that stuff
Old 11-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

we have found the best thing to use is goget some fresh !! AppleCider if posible otherwise apple juice will work
All you do isYoumix in 1 box of Brown Sugar and 2-3 cups ofMolasas per gallon of apple Cider (or Juice)
Then Shake to mix well.
and before you pour it in the ground,Clear a good size spot.
Then with a rod of some sort or a good strong stick You Then poke a Bunch of holes in the ground 5-10" apart Dont churn the soil
just put a bunch of holes about 6-10" Deepor so then pour your mixture in all over and let it seep in and your good to go,
the holes help it seep into the soil better and its lasts A Lot longer verses just pouring it in a patch of soil and letting it run everywhere.
It's The Best Deer cain you'll ever use and price per size its a fraction less you just can't beat it
Old 11-06-2007, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

oh yah Peanut butter works wonders to jsut screw the cap the the tree twist the jar back on and cut the bottom offand your all set,
Old 11-06-2007, 11:53 PM

Hey! Long Island hunter... Im a used to bee LI Guy.... Do any striper fishing? Thats about the only thing I miss about LI (except for the Pizza.)

Food is illegal, scents are not. If used correctly, scents work I use a device I can;t talk about here (rules) that has never failed me.
With all the scents out there on opening day, I'll bet it gets confusing for bucks. I'm going to try something different this year... It started as a joke but I'm considering getting some really cheap cologne and using that!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Typical Buck

maaaaaaaaannnnnnn! i was really hoping to read some good posts about how this c'mere deer stuff works or dont work since im sick and tired of spending useless money on s^!t that dont work and once again another great post was hi-jacked with holier than thou useless information about what some jacka$$ thinks is morally right and wrong
Old 11-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: CTJohnB

we have found the best thing to use is go get some fresh !! Apple Cider if posible otherwise apple juice will work
All you do is You mix in 1 box of Brown Sugar and 2-3 cups of Molasas per gallon of apple Cider (or Juice)
Then Shake to mix well.
and before you pour it in the ground, Clear a good size spot.
Then with a rod of some sort or a good strong stick You Then poke a Bunch of holes in the ground 5-10" apart Dont churn the soil
just put a bunch of holes about 6-10" Deep or so then pour your mixture in all over and let it seep in and your good to go,
the holes help it seep into the soil better and its lasts A Lot longer verses just pouring it in a patch of soil and letting it run everywhere.
It's The Best Deer cain you'll ever use and price per size its a fraction less you just can't beat it
You don't add any salt?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have used crushed apples and "Apple Cider".I just poured 2 bottles of Molasas over a couple logs the other day.

I have never tryed your particular mix. Sounds very interesting.I will have to mix some up - soon.
Old 11-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

well ive never used it but my boss haswhenyou look at this pic notice the hole at the bottom where the deer are standing. it took a yr for them to really get on it tho... but when they did they tore it up
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/smokyghost/robsfarm.jpg]

Quick Reply: Cmere deer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.