Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA doe licenses? >

PA doe licenses?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA doe licenses?

Old 09-11-2007, 02:01 PM

Default RE: PA doe licenses?

Anyone keeping track of time between check cashing and the day they get their tag. I'm out of state, but my bank shows the County Treaurer cashed my doe tag check on Aug 27th. Gotta think it ought to be here soon.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:59 AM
Spike

I recieved my 2B license last night. I submitted it in the unsold license. I was suprised that it came before the season.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sent two enveloples for my 2B's with the red letters saying "early archery" as instructed. So far, I got one back postmarked from Pittsburgh (Allegheny County Treasurer) but the other one is still out there.

Thankfully, it was the one with one application each for myself and both sons so we can all get out on Saturday. The second one had three for just me for the suburban deer control prgram I'm in and I've got lots of time to get them back.

It will be interesting to see which County treasurer doesn't seem to care about getting them outfor the early archers. Hopefully, next year the deadline will be adjusted for the SRA's and the PGC will start stomping on the county treasurers who dont play by the rules.

Thisoutdated practice of letting County Treasurers issue doe permits needs to go away but thanks to the USP types and the few idiot legislators who seem to be afraid of them, any common sense legislation like that is unlikely to get passed soon.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

I actually got my 2B's back BEFORE they cashed my checks. Go figure. But my 2D's are both cashed, but I've only recieved one of them back.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:30 PM

So far nothing grom Greene County. Do you think you can ask for a refund if it doesn't come by opening day?
Old 09-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mkiesslinggop

So far nothing grom Greene County. Do you think you can ask for a refund if it doesn't come by opening day?
Interesting thought. I wonder if it would be effective if everyone who got a doe envelope postmarked after the legal deadline and sent it to the PGC with a written complaint if it would get some county treasurers off their butts. I remember several years back that the PGC was able to take the privilege away from the Potter Co treasurer due to a scandal regarding the issuing of dpe permits. Make no mistake, the treasurers offices like that money and dont want to give it up. Too bad that some dont think they need to follow the rules.

PS: Pa isn't the only state with this kind of problem. My credit card was charged almost $400 in early June for my Illinois archery tags and I just got em yesterday.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:13 PM

got my tags for 3-cwaiting for bonus tag
Old 09-18-2007, 04:16 AM

This is a new game for the Co. Treasurers the early archery tags. Got mine almost 2 weeks before the season opened shy 2 days. The treasurers I beleive by law have to send the tags out by the 15th over the counter sales start on the 17th of this month. Its new and its got its kinks.As for the co. treasurers getting out of the business of doe tags dont hold your breath.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Got my 2F's yesterday
Old 09-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Got my Non res..1A yesterday..Would love to have a 2F but they sell-out before non resident land-owners can apply!

Quick Reply: PA doe licenses?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.