Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Maryland Bow Season 2007 Reports/Rants/Check-In Etc. >

Maryland Bow Season 2007 Reports/Rants/Check-In Etc.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Maryland Bow Season 2007 Reports/Rants/Check-In Etc.

Old 09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Maryland Bow Season 2007 Reports/Rants/Check-In Etc.

Dave goes there and he took me in there last year. It's only about 20 minutes or so from where he lives.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Yea Autumn Sky is a nice place they have always treated me good up there going up soon to get my lisence and someMuzzys.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:05 PM

10 days
Old 09-07-2007, 02:20 AM

Today I put my climber on my deer cart and took it back in the woods where I hunt on a WMA. I hide it then cover it with gore tex. I put it about 75 yards from the tree I'll be hunting. I hunt a mile and a half from the parking lot so I cart it out there every year and leave it out there till the end of the season. This saves my neck and legs from carrying it in and outevery time. I've been doing it like this for years. You cannot leave stands in trees but you can leave it out on the ground not wrapped around a tree. I saw tons of tracks and found 4 turkey feathers to.It won't be long now guys. I'm looking forward to hear abouteveryone's kills and sighting's.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah, I'm itching pretty bad myself. Lots of shooting practice and today I plan on braking out the climber and getting some more practice in.

This year will be a bit different for me as I lost my honey hole as it were to new construction so I'll be at PAX hunting this year.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Breakaley, your pushing your luck. I had one stolen 20 years or so ago that I thought was hidden well on the groundon public land that was seldom used. The clock is running. It will happen sooner or later. If you value it don't leave it in the woods.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Fork Horn

I personally would never leave my treestand in the woods. A buddy had one stolen at Pretty Boy last year. That's one of the lowest thingsa hunter could do to another....it's ridiculous.

OK...enough of that. How about high temps in the low 70s for Saturday!? I don't think I'm going to get out until the afternoon, so I'm glad it's going to be cool.

Good luck guys!
Old 09-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have to work opening day, which sucks but I will make up for it with only having to work 15 days a month and having every ohter weekend a three day weekend.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Just checked the local weather report and as of now it looks like there will be a high of 72 on Saturday. If this holds true, then it looks like conditions will be perfect for opening day. As long as the weather pattern holds true... I think I'll be out nice and early Saturday morning!
Old 09-13-2007, 07:58 PM

Im new to this fourm, but i figured i would introduce my self here. I shoot a Diamond Liberty, had her out for the past month gettin zero in. I have alot of nice pictures from the trail camera, cant wait for saterday!

Quick Reply: Maryland Bow Season 2007 Reports/Rants/Check-In Etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.