Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Maryland Bass Pro Shop >

Maryland Bass Pro Shop

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Maryland Bass Pro Shop

Old 08-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default Maryland Bass Pro Shop

BPS is advertising their hunting classic on their website begining this week. I remember in the past they usually featured a few different products for sale each day of the week that were really good deals. They didn't post the sale flyer on the website though and when I called they of course told me I would need to drive to the store. I'm wondering if anyone has any info about the sales so I don't have to drive an hour and possibly drive another hour in 3 days when somethingI want goes on sale. If anyone stops by and grabs a flyer or already has one please add a post...
Old 08-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Maryland Bass Pro Shop

I knew but forgot what they were as the sale items didn't interest me. Get on thier mailing list and you will receive thier sale magazine every month in the mail. I threw mine away and the trash man came today[X(]. I will be going over there tomorrow through to pick up some last minute things and check on any seminars.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:35 AM

Gutshot,
Maybe your phone call worked. I just checked the site and they are on there listed as daily specials. Just click on the sale area for the flyers and you should see daily specials.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

10-4 Thanks Scrapdawg
Old 08-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I live 15 minutes away and am not a big fan of BassPro, given shoddy service (understaffed), items out of stock, and simply no stocking of items you'd think they have. If you ever go for something specific, call in advance and make sure they have it!
Old 08-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Fork Horn

I live close to it as well and the service is definitely sub par. I went looking for their Irish Setter boot that was on sale for half off last night. They had it in all sizes but mine. I was ticked. I need new boots this year as mine are all musty and I can't get rid of that smell.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was in there today to get a gun sling and bullets fora few guns that I can't get at Wallymart. I had my 7 year old with me, and was curious about what compound bow would be good for him. An employee noted to us that the strings are zip tied to the cables before he walked away.Presumably, they do that so the bows wouldn't be dry fired. I can understand that, but sincemy soncouldn't try pulling strings, we didn'tknow what bow and poundage would be good for him. A potential sale was lost as we simply checked out the other stuff I got and left.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:15 AM

Yeah the service and selection are both bad. My dad and I will wait til we need a few thingsand drive 3 hrs to the Cabelas or we just hit the gander mountain in PA for something quick.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think the BPS in Harrisburg PA has much better customer service than the one in MD. Give it a try if you are in the area. They also stock LOTS more musky lures and gear.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:41 AM

ORIGINAL: DougMD

I live 15 minutes away and am not a big fan of BassPro, given shoddy service (understaffed), items out of stock, and simply no stocking of items you'd think they have. If you ever go for something specific, call in advance and make sure they have it!
That is hilarious,I don't care who you are.I will be stopping in there just to waste some time till Len opens ,but I don'T expect things to be any different then they usually are.EMPTY SHELVES!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Maryland Bass Pro Shop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.