Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Mountain Lion Pics >

Mountain Lion Pics

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mountain Lion Pics

Old 03-23-2007, 05:22 PM
Host of Hosts

Default Mountain Lion Pics

Ok they aren't from PA or NY, but they are from Wisconsin where they claim Mountain Lions don't exist either.

Maybe a little too close for comfort!!These pictures were taken by a guy from the Tomahawk area in northern Wisconsin from his kitchen looking out onto his patio deck afterhe discovered the mountain lion watching his children playing on the kitchen floor.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Mountain Lion Pics

scary thing to have around lil kids i would def blasted it in the head thru that window lol no offence to the animal but not good thing to have around lil kids when their outside playing or even in the kitchen
Old 03-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

it is beautiful tho
Old 03-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Spike

Those pictures have been floating around for years. First time I saw them, in 2003, a person claimed they were taken in Bradford County, Pa.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

First time I saw them was 2004 and the person claimed he took them in Steuben County NY, Damn that Mountain Lion can really get around
Old 03-24-2007, 04:25 AM

TryK --- tyr try again! Do you not read these boards?
Those pictures are from "WYOMING."
Yes, as Tioga stated, a few years back they were claimed to have been taken in Bradford County -- less than 2 miles from my home. More recently, on this board,the claim was Sullivan County I think.
Some people are just desperate to offer something up to promote a myth.

Here's one for ya. This is Joe Neville and Jerry Feaser -- both PGC employees. Now if ya'd like to start a rumor about a PGC cover-up this would be a good one to use. A preacher friend of mine, (he wouldn't lie),told me this was taken in the Lancaster County Park after theValentines day snow storm. Several Amish guys backed it up, (they wouldn't lie), and a group of women from the "Daughters of The American Revolution, (DAR), also witnessed it, (they wouldn't lie), so here it is --- proof positive:

Old 03-24-2007, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 03-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

never would have guessed there were mountain lions in lancaster county.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:38 AM

what a nice cut and paste you did
I like that picture of the Alberta, Canada cat, I just never thought of doing a photoshop job on it
Old 03-24-2007, 10:50 AM

ya thats a pretty terrible cut and paste. try to do a little better next time and it might almost come close to being real..

Quick Reply: Mountain Lion Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.