Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA >

Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

Old 01-31-2007, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

when is it? is that february 9th? next weekend?

if so then not me, i have stuff going on, and i would only go down there if i got the college fish and wildlife society to get a trip down together
Old 02-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

It's the 3rd thru the 11th.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

man...talk about memories.... haven't been to one since the early 80s... enjoy yourselves, brethren
Old 02-01-2007, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going the 8th. I was suprised at the lack of "big" name speakers this year. They really didn't have any seminars that appealed to me. But the show is still great.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be there the opening day. And for some reason, I'll drop by to talk to PAHardwoods' ugly mug. Man I need to pick better buddies.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:36 AM

ORIGINAL: muzzyman88

I'll be there the opening day. And for some reason, I'll drop by to talk to PAHardwoods' ugly mug. Man I need to pick better buddies.
Look who's talking!!! You ain't no pretty boy yourself there Muzzyman88[:'(][8D] That's it you have to pay triple now when you buy your new Enigma suit.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:50 AM

I'll be up there both Saturdays and a couple of evenings during the week helping work a booth. It is a hog huntingoutfitin Georgia that is run by the brother of a buddy of mine.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am going to try to make it on the 10th. I will be sure to stop in and see you folks that are working the booths.

Good idea with this thread.
Old 02-01-2007, 12:20 PM

I'll be working the PGC booth on Saturday and maybe a few days later in the week. Stop by and say hello!
Old 02-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

Will probably be at the NRA booth on the 7th, 10th and 11th....whether my pass ever gets here in de mail or not.

Quick Reply: Anyone going to the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.