Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all! >

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-21-2006, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Hope you didnt feed em the bullstuff you've been feeding this board. (no insult here just MY statement of opinion)

So, how about BC's most generous offer? Sounds like easy money to me!
Old 12-21-2006, 09:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

'
BTW I fed more people with the animals I killed in Africa than any solewhitetail hunter ever did
No ego or macho there.

You have no proof of that either, you were not in any of those photograpsh. Personally I have my doubts.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

'cause I know it burns your butt
Why would it burn MY butt that you keep making a jackass out of yourself?
Again, makes no sense.
C'mon...send me the pictures! I'm dying here in anticipation of seeing the new PA typical AND non-typical all time record whitetails. I'll see to it that you collect that prize money BC ante'd up also. Maybe I'll get a cameo on one of your TV shows as a stipend.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:31 PM

Doubt away, little people whom aren't "doers" themselveswill always take their cheap shots from the back of the bleachers.

who's BC?

edited to say: Oh excuse me I see BC is Big Country (I assume this is whom you refered to) and his offer of $ to take a lie detector test.
OK!! BC, trot that thing right on up here after the Holidays, let's make it $5K, and you may take all the film you'd like. BUT no rights will be granted for magazine articles,video releases,news releases, etc.. I may be a dumb bunny hick but I'm smart enough to the value of those items myself. Tell you what I'll arrange for your viewing of some family memebr's bucks too...for free. Like I posted somewhere several times...my offer to come to the farm and see my trophy room is open to anyone, with reasonable advance notice of course and I don't charge $.00 for it either. Could bring some sauce for the crow a few here on HN will be choking down thougfh with you.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, BTW, you're not a Rompola are you?
Taking a set of repro antlers and mache'ing them to one of those BB's you shot won't fly here. Us common, simple, poor folk are just a little too smart for that, believe it or not.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

who's BC?
I guess you don't read the threads you post in.
BIG COUNTRY, THE GUY THAT IS GOING TO PAY YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO SIMPLY COME OUT AND REGISTER YOUR TWO #1 RECORD PA WHITETAILS, SILLY!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:54 PM

ORIGINAL: livbucks

....Us common, simple, poor folk are just a little too smart for that, believe it or not.
So that's what is bugging you. I knew if I kept at it long enoughyou inner self would pop out. Bitter 'cause you can't do it so slam others whom are "doers"
Well you're exposed and on my ignore list...now onto the next poser
Old 12-21-2006, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here EC. In cas eyou are having trouble with your pics, I'll give you one and you send it back to me and I won't tell anyone. In case you aren't sure of what a buck of that caliber looks like, here one is:
The big one grosses 235 and nets 223.
The "Little" one grosses 201.
Now send it back to me and I'll do ya' up good.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

Doubt away, little people whom aren't "doers" themselveswill always take their cheap shots from the back of the bleachers.

who's BC?

edited to say: Oh excuse me I see BC is Big Country (I assume this is whom you refered to) and his offer of $ to take a lie detector test.
OK!! BC, trot that thing right on up here after the Holidays, let's make it $5K, and you may take all the film you'd like. BUT no rights will be granted for magazine articles,video releases,news releases, etc.. I may be a dumb bunny hick but I'm smart enough to the value of those items myself. Tell you what I'll arrange for your viewing of some family memebr's bucks too...for free. Like I posted somewhere several times...my offer to come to the farm and see my trophy room is open to anyone, with reasonable advance notice of course and I don't charge $.00 for it either. Could bring some sauce for the crow a few here on HN will be choking down thougfh with you.
Sounds like a deal EC!

BTW, what good would photos or video do if I could not show it?

Also, while you may have an extremely impressive trophy room, for which you receive due credit..........what we are talking about is you being able to PROVE that you harvested a 177" typical, a 190" typical, and a 232" non-typical......with a bow, in PA archery season, under fair chase conditions, and these deer were NOT released from a high fenced enclosure prior to their demise.

If you can prove that, I pay you 5k.....in cash.

If you cannot prove that, you pay me 5k....same deal.

And chickie..........we BOTH KNOW that you did not kill those big bucks the way you are portraying them killed.

I`ll be back from a south Texas hunt around January 10th, so let us do this shortly after that.....sound good?

One more thing......is there a problem with me getting BTB, or Rob, or Livbucks to tag along? My wife would not like me going to meet another woman by myself.[]

Oh ya........what part of the state is this meeting to occur in?
Old 12-21-2006, 03:40 PM

How come every time BC shows up theres an argument? I'll handle the money exchange minus a 10% handling fee, of course.

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.