Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all! >

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Old 12-22-2006, 11:21 AM

Default RE: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

tell me BTB why would I want to take you up on your offer of a free hunt whenI have just as good hunting on our farms as your rented areas?
Old 12-22-2006, 11:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Old 12-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

The board software is malfunctioning. The ignore feature isn't working properly.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Germain, are you saying that you could never be that mad at old Mr Johnson?
BT,who the sam hill is Mr Johnson? I hope that's not my old girlfriend's dad back in high school.Man that guy still hates my guts.

Liv,I'm thinking your invitation is a one way ticket.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Says alot that she offered to send me the pics if I just furnish my email address, but won't just copy and paste them into a PM thru the site. Sounds like she is an email address farmer to me.
Probably needs my credit card number andSSN for "verification purposes" also.
Go Phish.

BC, you'reonly 6 posts away from becoming "addicted" to this site! All that time under just one handle, geesh!You mustbe a speaker of truths.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

You may not suggest anything as your not part of the dealings. My home,my antlers,my rules.
Far as I'm concerned you're really a non issue in this.
BC has gotten my pm, to this point has not contacted me via PM
Also forward of this point you're on the same list as Liv..both non issues!
Sorry to be late in responding. I was out doing silly stuff like checking my bow, shooting a few dozens arrows, and making sure the old Encore Pro Hunter can hit something before my next series of hunts.

FYI eagle chickie, I have not received any PM`s from you.

I also am sorry for the obvious misunderstanding over my earlier posts.....my interest in making money off of you ONLY stems from the cash bet. It would be extremely tough for me to cash in on deer that are either.......

1. Not real
2. Real but grossly misrepresented.....as in NOT PA freeroaming animals.

One more thing......while it is very possible to manage a good sized chunk of land in PA for quality fairchase whitetails, there have been more P&Y bucks on BTB`S Brown county, Illinois property in the last 100 hours, than have been on ANY similar sized parcel of land ANYWHERE in PA in the last 100 freeking years.

It is OK to talk crazy, but don`t go overboard.

As soon as I get back from my next few hunts, I will know what the deal is on a lie detector, complete with operator. The part that really pains me is this......We ALL already know what you claim is not true, yet I will be stupid enough to pay good money for a no show, no payday event.

BTW, if Whittington wants your story, surely at LEAST 2 other guys have approached you about purchasing the racks. I know them both, what would their names be?

One actually lives within 2-3 hours drive from you.

You know the nice thing about the truth? You NEVER have to change your story.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Or your handle.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Host of Hosts

[quote]I'm one of the fortunate hunters whom has family farms to hunt, over 1000acres in total in 3A. We kill some awesome bucks each year. But we killed just as manyawesome bucks BEFORE Alt and his "make Pa in Iowa" scheme. What we don't see is deer innumbers like we did a few years ago.
I have several young family members whom tried hunting in the last 3 yrs and dropped out...just aren't seeing enough deer to keep them occupied. I have family that are in their 40's whom have hunted for deer on these same farms since their youth...some of them have quit as well citing lack of deer sightings as the reason.
We had for as many years as I can remember to turn family andfriends away just because there is a limit to the amount of people we could put up in our farm homes at one time. This year there were 6 of us hunting. TOTAL on 1000 acres.
We work these farms we are in these fields 365days/yr. We know the amount of deer on our land. GUESS WHAT there are darn few.[/quote]

tell me BTB why would I want to take you up on your offer of a free hunt whenI have just as good hunting on our farms as your rented areas?
Another Contradiction EC. You maybe better go back and see what you've written before continuing on with your games. Your credibility is severely lacking. You are showing everyone that you've got a problem being truthful. And you keep getting caught.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Or your handle.
Guess I need to come around here more, like the old days. Then I would realize this stuff before I try taking on someone I may have tangled with before.

Also, is that quote I just read from TRYKONOISSEUR correct the EC?

You work those farms? In the fields 365 days a year?

Dang, I only lease hunting rights, or just have permission to hunt roughly 50 farms, southwest PA, Ohio, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Oklahoma.......and those farmers must all be lazy! Ain`t a one of those farmers in their fields working more than a few weeks a year.

Course, the farms I lease that work 4-5 thousand acres, they use tractors. BIG ones.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks
BC, you'reonly 6 posts away from becoming "addicted" to this site! All that time under just one handle, geesh!You mustbe a speaker of truths.
livbucks, I lost roughly 1800 posts in the two big server crashs back in late 2002 and early 2003.

Don`t know if my posts have been of any value, but they have all been posted under the same handle.

Quick Reply: PA license sales 2006 The sky isn't falling after all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.