Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Interesting Pa Deer Article >

Interesting Pa Deer Article

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Interesting Pa Deer Article

Old 12-29-2006, 06:54 PM

Default RE: Interesting Pa Deer Article

That's OK: I posted the PFSC position on Sunday hunting and their 100% support of the PGC's deer management and lo and behold--they dropped out.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:00 PM

These debates are pointless. What is going to change things is when in the next few years non resident license sales drop off dramatically due to poor hunting conditions. Right now a lot of people in other states are still buying into the lies that the bucks are huge and things are better than ever. I have no doubt people are killing big deer, but when you have to hunt 3 or 4 yrs to kill one it doesn't make sense to hunt here. If I wasn't born and raised here I would not hunt in PA when it's only a few hrs to OH, MD,WV or VA. I just moved back here from VT and I knew a lot of guys that came to PA every year. After not seeing deer two yrs in a row they are looking for other places to hunt. I have two sons one is 14, the other just turned 12. I want them to be interested in hunting and have fun. It's not a whole lot of fun when you hunt hard for a week straight and see two deer. I think this year I'm going to have to take them out of state just to have a good chance at seeing deer and maybe getting a shot at a buck.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

These debates are pointless.
They are even less than pointless, when peoplemake claimsthey know are not true, like the post above yours does.

This site is rapidly becoming a home for those who,not being abletosupport their positions on PA deer managementwith facts,attempt todistort the truth in an effort to gain converts. Or worse, justmake things up when all else fails.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

This site is fast becoming the home for people like you wishing to derail discussion that proves PGC mismanagement.

Let the truth be heard!
Dont you USP guys have our own website and member boards for that?

By the way I notice that the USP boards dont let any other viewpoints on THEIR board.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: DennyF

These debates are pointless.
They are even less than pointless, when peoplemake claimsthey know are not true, like the post above yours does.

This site is rapidly becoming a home for those who,not being abletosupport their positions on PA deer managementwith facts,attempt todistort the truth in an effort to gain converts. Or worse, justmake things up when all else fails.
The only thing in this Pa Deer Article that may not be fact is the Mountain Lion, the rest of it is true. I know some on here wont admit it but thatis ok most of us know it's true.SO BE IT
Old 01-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

This thread burned itself out on page 2.

Since then its been a constant back and forth bashing with personal attacks.

Time to put this Sick Horse to sleeep.

I might suggest if a few posters wish to continue the constant Anti PA everything mentality - go to the PA board or start your own MB.