Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Fines way too low >

Fines way too low

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Fines way too low

Old 12-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: Fines way too low

Comon TRYKONOISSEUR you're smarter than that!
That's original!
Old 12-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Comon TRYKONOISSEUR you're smarter than that!
That's original!
O.K. if you think so. It wasintended to besarcastic!
Old 12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Host of Hosts

O.K. if you think so. It wasintended to besarcastic
Your so touchy when someone questions your posts. Try not being so serious when someone doesn't agree totally with you. I said you made a valid point, but with what we do know about these guys leaving assumptions out of it. The fines are too low.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

O.K. if you think so. It wasintended to besarcastic
Your so touchy when someone questions your posts. Try not being so serious when someone doesn't agree totally with you. I said you made a valid point, but with what we do know about these guys leaving assumptions out of it. The fines are too low.
Fair enough. IMO you have to make a lot of assumptions to judge whether or not the fine was appropriate. You seem to believe you have enough info. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:11 PM

ORIGINAL: Kengston

ORIGINAL: Ruddyduck

IMHO poachers like these should have had thier firearms and vehicles confiscated and thier right to bear arms revoked. Hunting privledges revoked for the entire U.S. also. These guys are CRIMINALS ,lets stop trying to make excuses and rationalize thier behavior.
You sound like peta. These are animals. Not people. Next thing you know people will be put in jail for this. This is what hits a nerve on me. People treating animals as though they have more rights than humans. Pathetic at the least. Let me look for a membership sight forpeta and you can sign up with them. Just ridiculous. Taking away the second ammend for an animal violation. Are you sure your an American? Talk about rational. Your pathetic and anyone else who thinks their arms should be confiscated for killing animals. Pathetic excuse for an American at the least. Taking their arms. I am sure they couldn't get another one. What a joke.
Kengston, these guys are sheding such a bad light for alllaw abidinghunters.The suggestion is that if a hunter chooses, like these "pathetic" excusefor hunters or others like them decide to violate set laws, then yes, take away their hunting previlages, the firearms they have on them and the vehicle they used or where going to used in the transport of these illegally harvested deer. No one has stated the deer have more rights, just that the hunters broke laws in obtaining these deer.I agree we shouldn'ttake away their second amendment rights to bear arms,but yes toconfiscating the ones that used in the act of the crime.

Fines need to be large enough to try and discourge poachers.Don't think of it as the deer have more rights, but that certain "so-called" hunters choose their fate when they commit such combined criminal acts.
Old 12-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, Guys, Guys!!!

I think we should be more concerned with where these "Out of Staters" found all these deer in Pennsylvania.

Old 12-11-2006, 05:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Guys, Guys, Guys!!!

I think we should be more concerned with where these "Out of Staters" found all these deer in Pennsylvania.

LOL!