Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 New York shotgun seasons here weres all the bangs >

New York shotgun seasons here weres all the bangs

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

New York shotgun seasons here weres all the bangs

Old 11-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Typical Buck

Default New York shotgun seasons here weres all the bangs

Went out against doctors order this morn had my cervical section of spine opened larger was constricting spinal cord.(I never missed the openeryet in 20 yrs not gonna start now) I passed on a spike in close but I heard absolutely no shooting at all. I kept waiting for that first shot which is usually is the start of WW2. It just never came, I was in the woods till 11 if I heard maybe 20 shots, anybody else notice shooting was way down in their area of New York Im in Niagara county?
Old 11-18-2006, 10:50 AM

Default RE: New York shotgun seasons here weres all the bangs

It was quiet here also. I am in Greene county. Don't know what is going on lately.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

it was farely silent in cayuga co. says me and others in different woods around here
Old 11-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

Strangly quiet in the area I hunt in 7f. Except of course the one that came from my gun and landed through the heart of a nice 9 pointer that dropped on the spot [8D] Other than that, I heard maybe 15-20 shots all morning.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:29 PM

It has been quiet here in 4B also. Except for my one shot into my decent 5 point, I have heard very few shots around. It used to sound like WW3 opening morning but not this year.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:15 PM

Quiet here also... only saw a handful of deer. I remember when it was non stop sightings thru the day... now it is luck if I see 5 deer. Don't know what the problem is... maybe too many permits and too much posted property... thereby reducing the number of deer in huntable areas?
Old 11-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 11-18-2006, 04:35 PM

Heard a few shots far off here in Oswego County. Then a few relativley close. No noticable thump sound followed the shots, So I assume that they were all misses. I think the closer shots were just some moron shooting off some shots behind his house to tick everyone off.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

Saw a couple bucks on the top of guys trucks. One decent 8 pt and a buddy of mine got what looks like an 8 pt.
Old 11-18-2006, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Strangly quiet in the area I hunt in 7f. Except of course the one that came from my gun and landed through the heart of a nice 9 pointer that dropped on the spot [8D] Other than that, I heard maybe 15-20 shots all morning.
Same here but i didn't see any deer to shoot. Great job by the way. But wheres the pics. One of my party took a 6 point.

Quick Reply: New York shotgun seasons here weres all the bangs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.