Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

taking a dump

Old 10-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: taking a dump

I've cut more than 1 pair of undies off you think after sacrificing a couple prs youd remember the toilet paper. I now wrap my grunt call in it so I don't 4get amazing how you always remember that
Old 10-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Girard

Just mind where your wallet is...
one of my buddyies dropped his bullets in the "pile"!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

...don't forget to have a good supply of toilet paper.
that is the most important piece of "equipment" in my fanny pack (and atv and turkey vest, and...)
Old 10-30-2006, 06:53 PM

On the funny side of this issue, my brother has had bad luck and good luck while relieving himself in the woods. For the bad luck part, on one occassion he was so overwelmed for the need to take care of business that in his haste to do so he forgot where he placed his rifle and, well as you can guess, proceeded to take a power dump all over his rifle! LOL!

On the lucky end, onanother occassion just a few years ago,while he was in the middle of answering mother nature's call, he happened to spot a buck about 100 yards awayso hequickly grabbed his gun and shot the buck. Allwhile his pants weredown around his ankles! Talk about a s**t shot! I should be so lucky!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:02 AM

does a bear sh*t in the woods... then so do i
Old 10-31-2006, 12:04 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: doughboysigep

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

...don't forget to have a good supply of toilet paper.
that is the most important piece of "equipment" in my fanny pack (and atv and turkey vest, and...)
Charmin to Go™ has got to be the best innovation in hunting gear in the last decade . And remember , friends don't let friends eat Mexican the night before a hunt .
Old 11-01-2006, 12:25 PM
jf5

I try to go before, or to avoid caffeine and other things that "help it along"

However, we are all human. I do try and get to a small stream or creek to do the bizin hope that the scent will be awash in the water. What else can you do?? LOL
Old 11-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jf5

I try to go before, or to avoid caffeine and other things that "help it along"

However, we are all human. I do try and get to a small stream or creek to do the bizin hope that the scent will be awash in the water. What else can you do?? LOL
Soooooooo your theone stockingbrown trout in the drinking hole? I've been looking for you buddy.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Years ago in North FL I was taking a dump and had placed my rifle next to a small scrub oak about 10ft from me. Well about 5 mins into doing my business, I looked to one side and thru the brush was a 12 pt starring at me. Well, my rear puckered, my brain went into overload and my knees turned to gell. I could not do anything about it and as soon as I moved, it did an about face spin and disappeared!

Deer are very curious about different scents, but this scent smelled ranked and it still came to investigate!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

5 minutes into it Rebel? Did you take a magazine or paper with you?

Quick Reply: taking a dump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.