Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Any WV bowhunters... >

Any WV bowhunters...

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any WV bowhunters...

Old 10-10-2006, 07:48 PM

Default Any WV bowhunters...

fired up for opening day on Saturday?
Old 10-11-2006, 03:12 AM

Default RE: Any WV bowhunters...

mkiesslingqqop: I am ready to go Saturday. We are supposed to get a severe cold snap coming Thursday through the weekend. The lows in the 30's and highs in the hig 40's to low 50's. It was almost 80 degrees yesterday and to think it will be dropping 40+ degrees, that ought to get the deer moving. I am in Wood County, whereabouts are you hunting?

Old 10-11-2006, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Monroe Co here I am ready and waiting I think the cold spell will help some if the wind stays down. But I am not seeing alot of bucks at all Acorns are everywhere down here so they can eat anywhere at all.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:42 AM

Ready and waiting...treestand set...gear checked...just waiting...already having a hard time getting to sleep at night and it is still only 3 days away!!

Here in Fayette County the mass has hit great!!! Might make it hard though unless you know the area and the deer.

Good luck to all my WV hunting buddies!!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:46 AM

Live in Morgantown, but will hunt private land in Preston, Taylor, and Barbour counties.

Will not hunt opening morning due to prior commitment (not my choice obviously), and will be in a tree in Taylor on Saturday afternoon.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I will be hunting, as one BIGMORTIE used to say.....squills

Taking the wife and young kids on this trip, THEN I can focus on the wiley whitetail withouttheir distraction.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:15 PM

Ill be heading to Ritchie County on the 20th for 7days, will hunt everyday, all day. Cant wait, Will be back for riffle season also for a week.

[/align]
[blockquote]

[/align]I[/blockquote]
Old 10-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hardy and Jefferson Counties here. Can't go Sat though (work, Booooo!!). Gonna have to wait until the end of next week. good luck all you mountaineers. Somebody said it right---ACORNS EVERYWHERE I've looked.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:42 AM

thruthevitals: where abouts in Ritchie County are you hunting. I am going to hunt a few days near Cisco and Laurel Run. I live in Wood Co. Ive got some killer places to hunt on Rt47 and some secret places on the outskirts of town.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:12 AM

heck of screen name prozac, Auburn and a couple of other farms that my cousin has gotten us access to.

Quick Reply: Any WV bowhunters...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.