Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 How many Pa guys will pledge........ >

How many Pa guys will pledge........

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

How many Pa guys will pledge........

Old 10-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: How many Pa guys will pledge........

Heck I have no problem with the PGC reducing deer numbers on public land, I have killed all 5 of my BB on public land . But I never hit the release on my own lands on any buck under 8pt/16"/3 yrs old.
And you don't find that statement to be one of the most selfish acts I've ever read. Your taking future bucks away from everyone who is stuck on public lands and yet you are a trophy hunter on your own lands. These same people you take bucks/deer away from do not have that luxury. I feel sorry for the public land hunters who follow you next year and the year after, there's 5 bucks taken away from those youth and first time hunters who need public lands. How sad.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:34 PM

Yo eagle chickie....I don't believe a word you say. Post the photos if any of your bragging is true. If you can't produce the pictures then you lead me to believe that your nothing but a TROLL.

"I never hit the release on my own lands on any buck under 8pt/16"/3 yrs old."

I think the only thing you release is ....Flatulant Gas.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

Yo eagle chickie....I don't believe a word you say. Post the photos if any of your bragging is true. If you can't produce the pictures then you lead me to believe that your nothing but a TROLL.

"I never hit the release on my own lands on any buck under 8pt/16"/3 yrs old."

I think the only thing you release is ....Flatulant Gas.
Hey Crazy Horse! We just found something to agree on 100% !
Old 10-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

But I never hit the release on my own lands on any buck under 8pt/16"/3 yrs old.
Gentlemen, I rest my case.
Seems like the only thing some people stand for these days is arrogance and selfishness. I'm surprised Ralph and Vickie even acknowledge your posts, or maybe they haven't been enlightened (yet).
Old 10-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Spike

I'm not so sure asking hunters to plege not to shoot bb'swas a good Idea but the last 8 pages were sure entertaining.
I have a doe tag and if the right opportunity comes of course i think like most hunters that intend on filling their doe tag will make every reasonable effort not to kill a Young buck. but, if it turns out to be a BB i'm not going to cry over it, Man I love that pink meat.
Anyway I would like to add that Sylvan on pg 5 i think made a good point.
Deerfly coment although i didn't read it first hand sounds like he could use a kick in the head or nuts by a horse, whatever will work,
Rob/Pa Bowyer i'm with you as a general rule of standards.

I think AR is overated right now, guys make to big of a deal out of it.
Educating all our hunters about the big picture is the way to go. so they can better manage the resource in the areas they hunt.
I believe the game commision is on the right track they are just going
to need some fine tuning in different areas of the state.
and I will be here to help.

sorry i couldn't help going of topic,
bowhunting rules
gunhunting blows.
Thank you,
Old 10-11-2006, 10:18 PM

count me in
Old 10-12-2006, 04:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Heck I have no problem with the PGC reducing deer numbers on public land, I have killed all 5 of my BB on public land . But I never hit the release on my own lands on any buck under 8pt/16"/3 yrs old.
And you don't find that statement to be one of the most selfish acts I've ever read. Your taking future bucks away from everyone who is stuck on public lands and yet you are a trophy hunter on your own lands. These same people you take bucks/deer away from do not have that luxury. I feel sorry for the public land hunters who follow you next year and the year after, there's 5 bucks taken away from those youth and first time hunters who need public lands. How sad.

No rob I don't see that as a selfish act.Rather I see it as an effort to aide the PGC in lowering deer numbers to improve habitat.
Do you really thinkit matters what sex the deer is eating the top off ayoung oak sapling? I sure am not foolish enough to think it does!!
As far as howI harvest deer on my own farm that is my option, not yours. Do I tell you what to kill on your land? I choose not to harvest does on my property, why?? 'cause with low deer numbers on the adjoining public land the bucks come onto my property "looking to get lucky". So far that plan has worked perfectly for myself and other family members during the rut.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Count me in. I passed on two buttons on the first day.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

No rob I don't see that as a selfish act.Rather I see it as an effort to aide the PGC in lowering deer numbers to improve habitat.
Do you really thinkit matters what sex the deer is eating the top off ayoung oak sapling? I sure am not foolish enough to think it does!!
As far as howI harvest deer on my own farm that is my option, not yours. Do I tell you what to kill on your land? I choose not to harvest does on my property, why?? 'cause with low deer numbers on the adjoining public land the bucks come onto my property "looking to get lucky". So far that plan has worked perfectly for myself and other family members during the rut.
Most selfish!
You shoot all the buttons from your land that would have dispersed to the adjoining public lands. You then lure what few bucks there must be on the public land to your spot. So you selfishly take from guys like Deaddeer/deerfly that must hunt public land and give back nothing.

Shows how much you understand deer management. Sometimes a foolish person walks around all day not even knowing they are foolish. I think you are an animal shooter with no clear understanding of how things work.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:46 AM

I think he is just enjoying himself by stirring the pot. Nothing more than that. Some people just enjoy being a thorn in the side. Sooner this thread is locked the better.

Quick Reply: How many Pa guys will pledge........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.