Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 where are my pa doe tags???? >

where are my pa doe tags????

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

where are my pa doe tags????

Old 09-13-2006, 09:07 AM

Default where are my pa doe tags????

Hey PA hunters![/align]I still have not received my Doe Tag from the 1st round. My check was cashed about a month ago. Is there anything I can do or anyone I can contact about this? If I do not get a tag do a I get a refund?[/align]
Old 09-13-2006, 09:13 AM

Default RE: where are my pa doe tags????

Just hold tight. Can't use them for over 2 weeks and by the internet traffic on the topic most people have not received theirs yet either. I have not received mine either.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL ,Got to love Pa and just think they are going broke doing it
Old 09-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

I've been sendingdoe tag applicationsfor aboutthe past 20 years, don't think any of the tagshave ever arrived prior to the third week ofSeptember. Mostly depends on how each county treasurer handles such things: some send them out early, most don't. Never had one get here later than thelast weekof September.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

the law says that first round must be mailed by the third Monday of Sept and They seldom get mailed any sooner. Some county treasurers dont seem too concerned with that law but they usually seem to get here before thearchery opener so dont worry.

Second round must be mailed by Oct 1
Old 09-13-2006, 12:32 PM

easy man, they dont have to be mailed out until next Monday at the earliest. In 24 years of hunting i have never not gotten my tag when i was supposed to.

That assumes that you put the correct address and proper postage on the return envelope
Old 09-13-2006, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

i never get my tags back quick. i use to worry if i was going to get them or they were lost but i always get them right before archery.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:45 PM

Got my first round and second round tagslast week. Don't worry you'll have them before the archery season starts.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Doe tags always come late. Last season I didn't get all of them until the day before the season started. I think it is total BS that they come that late. I would be furious if I had a tag coming for an area and couldn't shoot a deer because it was still in the mail.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:22 AM

got all 4 of my 5d tags and got my one 4c tag... all my tags are in

Quick Reply: where are my pa doe tags????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.