Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Stolen Trailmac camera >

Stolen Trailmac camera

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Stolen Trailmac camera

Old 09-12-2006, 02:45 PM

Default RE: Stolen Trailmac camera

Last season was the first year my cousins, brothers, and I all hunted at our cabin in PA and we only ran into a handfull of hunters being that we were hunting on private property and on the third day someone snagged my brothers climber stand - thought it would be safe - the only other people on the property were some guys from the next camp over and they left that day so who knows if it were them or not. We seriously want to survey the property and post it up - then we can keep better tabs on who's who on the property - that's too bad about your trail cam - I used to loose trapps to thieves all the time when i had a bunch set out - It's sad that things like this seem to be common place anymore and for a hunter to steal from a hunter is not real smart when you'll be sharing the woods with him later in the season. Its hard to hide in Orange.

- - - Good Luck this season to all - - -
Old 09-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

i'm sorry to hear that Bro....i gotta few out and i do worry about someone stealing them.....right now....no ones sneeking on my property and i hope they don't....Honkers..
Old 09-16-2006, 06:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just went to check mine today and it was gone, Same property where I lost two treestands last year. The landowner gave me permission to post it and it will be posted next week.

I'd love to booby trap one but that'de probably just get me in trouble and not the theif. Wouldnt it be great if you could rig something to explode permanent dye all over the creep just like those dept store tags?
Old 09-19-2006, 03:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry about your camera. I would NEVER leave anything in the woods. It's a shame that people can not be trusted but it should come as no surprise. Hope you find the thief and get your camera back.