Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Damn Bucky

Old 09-05-2006, 04:09 PM

Default RE: Damn Bucky

It is not just a matter of going " on a bucky hunt " this guy is systematically hunting the Police, in other words he hunts professional shooters. Are you willing to say goodbye to your families for the last time for $225,000? Because the is not jumping an unsuspecting deer, this is a nut case with many guns who knows where he is.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:21 AM

ORIGINAL: GREEK HUNTER

is this in ny anyone have anything from the news on this... i haven't heard of anything and i'm in philly pa

He escaped from Jail months ago, has stolen over 15 cars, over 40 guns, broke into countless camps, and shot 3 state troopers (killing 1) since he escaped. on one of his previous jail terms he left a note saying he was going to "Splatter pig meat all over chaut. Co." I'm sure that I probably missed something but that gives you an idea.
And from what I have heard, this won't be over until he is dead. Its not a good situation, and it gets worse by the day.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:16 AM

I would also like to point out here gays and gals if they say stay out of the woods there, it is not only for your safty but theirs. If this jerk kills you and talks you rifle or bow it could be the next weapon used to kill a Police Officer.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Have any of you heard about the police taking his grand children away from his daughter to make him surrender.
Some times you have to wonder who's really running things up there.When you start messing with peoples family you should be ready for the response.
Watch this!!!!!!!

javascript:cnnVideo('play','/video/us/2006/09/04/bortnick.ny.troopers.shot.r-news','2006/09/11');
Old 09-06-2006, 08:25 AM

I heard that they temporarily took the children away, because she was placing them in harms way by allowing Bucky to see them. By allowing him to be in the vacinity of the children, it endangering the welfare of a child. If the police were to storm the house while he is there it could put everyone in the posible line of fire.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some times you have to wonder whos really running things up there.When you start messing with peoples family you should be ready for the response.
Your kidding right? The gyu escapes with four day's left in in sentence then shoots a cop that pulls him over(before they ever removed the grand children) then shoots eleven bullets at two cops sitting in a car and you want to blame it on the Police for messing with his family. You've been eating too many Bucky burgers.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

If what sport said is true his daughter belongs in jail for helping a felon.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:40 AM

I've also heard they have already areasted at least 6 people for helping him. The police have also stated that there will be more arrests. But for right now their main objective is to get Bucky. After that they will work on building cases and prosecuting the people that helped him elude police. Unfortunately, I think this is far from over. I just hope no one else is hurt in the process, although I'll be suprised if it works out that way.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:12 PM

why would you do this with 4 days left on your prison term... doesn't make sence
Old 09-07-2006, 03:53 PM

Listening to the scanner, the PSP are currently searching for Bucky in the Gaines, Tioga County area of Rt 6.

Quick Reply: Damn Bucky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.