Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Southern NYer's count down >

Southern NYer's count down

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Southern NYer's count down

Old 09-01-2006, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

Default Southern NYer's count down

Hey all you NY bow hunters out there! You should be counting down the days now. Only 44 to go! I've been practing for a month now and manI'm READY! My tree stands and ground blinds are checked. Arrows and broadheadsall set. Now I just have to get my clothes washed. Oh yea, I've got to buy my license yet. Can't wait!
Old 09-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Southern NYer's count down

Been practicing a bit, but waiting to get my new string on and new arrows to get real serious. We have a great crop of beechnuts this year in my area. Lots of deer - should be a good season.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:41 PM

Things are looking real good in South Otselic. Sure will be nice to hunt an area where there are a few deer left. Bye bye Pa. Hello New York
Old 09-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

up north we only have 26 days left, but i dont bow hunt anymore, so i have to wait till october 21st
Old 09-01-2006, 02:26 PM

I hunt both NY and PA so I can start in 29 days. I'm pretty pumped, but I'l be more pumped towards the end of Oct. How ever I've yet to see a good buck around my areas yet. Thats typical though. They usually turn up about the second week of October.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Fork Horn

I start my hunting in NJ, so I'll be out by Sept 30th. I might not even bowhunt NY this year, although I did get my license. If I do, it will be in suffolk County with my friend.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

It's going to be an interesting year for me. I bought a new bow and I have to start all over getting ready for the season. I'm all set with my old bow just incase I can't get comfortable with my new one by the opener. We've been seeing a lot of deer in Gainsville!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Spike

I'm goin to hang my tree stands this weekend, still waiting on my new bow. I ordered a Matthew's switchback xt, but it takes a month to get them in.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:05 PM

well went out to ask for permission on some more land but no one was home but I did get the bowtech tomkat out and shes shooting really nice I am pumped for the season coming just hope I will have time to hunt with working alot the past 2 months
Old 09-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

saw some awesome bucks last night just before dark. Looks good this yr.

Quick Reply: Southern NYer's count down

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.