Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Any webster county WV people ?? >

Any webster county WV people ??

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Any webster county WV people ??

Old 08-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Any webster county WV people ??

How about it ??
Old 08-26-2006, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any webster county WV people ??

CD...I own 450 acres one county over to the east in Braxton.

My uncle lived in Cowen for years. That's some rough country over there.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

How about it ??
Tryin' to find someone to drag your deer out for you?

Old 08-26-2006, 10:16 PM

Webster has a lot of deer and bear. But you better be a man if you plan on hunting arround Cowen because that is some big country and hillbilly is right about getting help dragging your deer.

Alot of hunting leases available through the timber companiesso that is something you may want to look in to.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

ok i HAVE PROPERTY THERE. NEAR HACKER VALLEY. I WONT PROBABLY BE ABLE TO HUNT MUCH BECAUSE OF MY DISABILITY. bUT i HAVE DEER AND BEAR IN MY YARD ALL THE TIME. AT THIS TIME A HAVE A SQUATTER ON THE PROERTY MY WIFE IS TRYING TO EVICT, wE DONT KNOW IF THEY LEFT OR NOT. NEXT MONTH WHEN WE CAN GET DOWN WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SHERRIFF GO WITH US FOR OUR PROTECTION. WHEN THINGS GET STRAIGHTENED OUT ANY ONE IS WELCOME.bUT DONT EXCEPT ANY INVITATIONS FROM ANYONE ELSE TO HUNT IT.THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE PROPERTY AND THERE MIGHT BE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY THERE.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeer

ok i HAVE PROPERTY THERE. NEAR HACKER VALLEY. I WONT PROBABLY BE ABLE TO HUNT MUCH BECAUSE OF MY DISABILITY. bUT i HAVE DEER AND BEAR IN MY YARD ALL THE TIME. AT THIS TIME A HAVE A SQUATTER ON THE PROERTY MY WIFE IS TRYING TO EVICT, wE DONT KNOW IF THEY LEFT OR NOT. NEXT MONTH WHEN WE CAN GET DOWN WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SHERRIFF GO WITH US FOR OUR PROTECTION. WHEN THINGS GET STRAIGHTENED OUT ANY ONE IS WELCOME.bUT DONT EXCEPT ANY INVITATIONS FROM ANYONE ELSE TO HUNT IT.THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE PROPERTY AND THERE MIGHT BE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY THERE.
Sorry to here that,Bro.... I LOVE Hacker Valley... used to take my daughtrer camping @ Holly River!!! ..man, that was 20 years ago... where has the time gone...still visit there yearly. I always wanted to work @ that loggin' outfit across from the gas station they move some logs!
be careful with the outlaws...be safe.

Old 08-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

be careful with the outlaws...be safe.
Amen to that. There are some really whacked out people with "labs" back in the woods these days--their minds are "not right" and the drugs (if present) may really escalate things in a hurry. If I'm ever down that way, I'd be glad to help you drag if you want to go.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

I will keep you all updated. what impresses me is all the bear
Old 08-27-2006, 07:40 PM

I hunt in Pickens the first week of every year. there are bear everywhere anymore. it is some really beautiful country
Old 08-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cosmowvu

I hunt in Pickens the first week of every year. there are bear everywhere anymore. it is some really beautiful country
...ya gotta attend their Maple Syrup Festival @ spring...it's great...

Quick Reply: Any webster county WV people ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.