Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition ARE You Tuff Enough!! Prove It !! >

Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition ARE You Tuff Enough!! Prove It !!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition ARE You Tuff Enough!! Prove It !!

Old 06-04-2006, 03:16 PM

Default Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition ARE You Tuff Enough!! Prove It !!

I am involved in the new Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza in Kempton PA June 23, 24 & 25th. Our Show is 100 Percent Promote Hunting & Fishing. Tons of things to do & see. Lots of participation activities all week end long. Bring your Bows, Shot Guns, Flintlocks, and Percussion Rifles & Hunting Dogs And Bring the Kids.

One of the big events is the Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition. It is open to men & women 16 and older. In separate categories, this is and open event, you do not have to be from the Lehigh Valley to compete in this event. Although we are known to have some of the toughest outdoorsmen in the PA & NJ area, I think it’s our good drinking water.

So if you think you might want to try taking the title out of the Lehigh Valley, you might want to import some of our good drinking water now!!

If you know any deer dragging, log chopping, flintlock shooting women we need some more.
You have to pre-register for this event that can be done on our website.
www.lvhfe.com

Old 06-07-2006, 07:41 PM

Default RE: Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition ARE You Tuff Enough!! Prove It !!

THIS IS BAD BUT I GOT TO REPLY TO MY SELF I GUESS US LEHIGH VALLEY BOYS AND OUR GOOD DRINKING WATER HAVE EM RUNNING SCARED!!
Old 06-17-2006, 08:57 PM

Default RE: Mr. Lehigh Valley Outdoorsman Competition ARE You Tuff Enough!! Prove It !!

You are running out of time guys need to register by tues june20th