Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza >

Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza

Old 05-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza

Just wanted to give you folks a heads up about an event scheduled for next month in my area (western Lehigh/eastern Berks counties). It is a combination of a local archery festival and outdoor expo. It is scheduled for June 23-25 at the Kempton fairgrounds. Lots of outdoor/family oriented activities. A link to an article that appeared in the local paper back in March is provided below.

http://www.mcall.com/sports/outdoors/all-bergcolumn0314mar14,0,3045999.column
Old 06-03-2006, 08:21 AM

Default RE: Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza

I would love to attend ,I think it would be great place to get get our name out but I'm in Canada that week-just my luck!!!-Do they have that every year?
Old 06-04-2006, 09:32 PM

Thanks for posting a heads up on the extravaganza I am involved in planning the event and it is comming along great ! Thanks to outdoorsmen like you!! If you havent seen our website yet check it out its pretty neet. www.lvhfe.com
Thanks again
Your freind in the outdoors
bowstringpa
Old 06-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bowtringpa,

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you on the forums more often...and at the extravaganza as well. I was going to post the website as we got closer to the event to make sure folks were aware of it.

Bearbuster,

This is the first year for this though both the outdoor expo and the bowfestival have been going on, separately, for many years. For the first time the two of them will be combined to make it more attractive for a broader range of outdoor enthusiasts.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:56 AM

Yes I am very excited about the show and but have alot of irons on the fire . I will try to keep some new material comming. some of the latest items will be posted on our web site shortly. one of witch is a 10 station 50 target sportingclays corse set up by Oley valley Gun Club and lots more great stuff !
Thanks for your help!!
bowstringpa
Old 06-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will this website have an exhibit there. I'd like to go but I'll have to check the schedule. This summer is filling up fast.
Old 06-05-2006, 11:12 AM

Not Yet But Id Love To See It!
Bowstringpa
Old 06-06-2006, 11:17 AM

Hi Guys The website was just updated with tons more good stuff to do & see.
www.lvhfe.com

Old 06-06-2006, 09:41 PM

Don't know if we'll make it down...we will be in Valley Forge at the end of the month and at the Wachovia arena in Wilkes Barre in September!
Old 06-07-2006, 01:54 PM

I will be there for sure! Looks like a great time, I have my bow ready! I am also exicted to try out the Sporting Clay Shoot, I never tried it before, and it seems there will be instructors to help me out for my first time. I don't even need a gun? Wow!

I think I will bring me kids as well, there is a ton of things for them to do. This is a perfect chance for them to get involved in my family tradition sport!

Quick Reply: Lehigh Valley Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.