Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Slim Jinsky spin >

Slim Jinsky spin

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Slim Jinsky spin

Old 04-25-2006, 09:43 AM

Default RE: Slim Jinsky spin

You'd lose your bet. Note the statements by you below. (I emboldened the derogatory words for your benefit.)

"You gave an attempt at substance there crazy one but..."

Why is it that anyone that doesn't drink slimeskies cool-aid

You really come across as a disfunctional illeterate. You should return to school and remedy your failings. Please, do yourself a favor and stop making a fool of yourself
Old 04-25-2006, 10:17 AM
Spike

Well nice try but I believe, and I may be wrong you can double check, your user name is CRAZYhorse. And slimesky is a well known nickname for your idol, in both the outdoor writers community and the hunting community. I'm sure you've seen it on various websites, and the one where I found these historic quotes probably did that because his wife complained to the owner and didn't want his name mentioned. Please try to pay better attention.

Now if your done with your degrading, childish comments, please leave as you promised. I believe harrasing other members is against the rules of this site.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slinsky is good for a laugh once in a while but he has no credibility.In my book,he's nothing but a conspiracy theorist at it's finest.

The USP is joke for the most part.Their lawsuit is an embarrasment to anyone that would call themselves a sportsman.I'd love to get on their message boards but unfortunatly,you have tojoin that organization.

I still fail to see where all the outrage is coming from.I live in 2G where hunters are screaming the loudest.I see plenty of deer and have no problems filling my freezer.The der herd is definately making a comeback after last years mild winter and this fall,we'll see a big difference.I'm seeing regeneration like I've never seen before.Having less deer definately made a positive difference around here.It's too badmost hunters are too blind to see that.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:02 PM

You DCNR and PGC clones should be very impressed with the USP and Jim Slinsky. I had the pleasure of attending the Coudersport meeting and counted 67 heads in attendance, of which I noted 39 bought memberships. Best of all, the President of Zito Media Group made a very nice contribution to the defense fund. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Spike

That IS impressive. 39, that should push them over the 1000 member mark huh? Can you answer any of the questions posed in my earlier thread?

DougE, your not alone in those thoughts.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

TROLL,TROLL,TROLL!
ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

"Meat Shooter" or what ever you choose to call yourself, your rude and degrading comments do not deserve a reply. When you need to resort to calling people derogatory namesand maligning their names you deminish your credibility. Actually it's a sign of a poor or ill education, or possibly none at all.
What color is your pot Crazy horse??
Old 04-25-2006, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: MeatHunter2
Did you happen to see the NRA acknowledge this suit is bad thing for hunters nationwide?
You're trying awful hardto prove a point, but quoting an allegedeight year old opinion piece for support just proves you are just shooting blanks.

As for you trying to nail USP byusing theNRA -- I'm sure you are aware that the author of thatAmerican Hunter article apologized for it:

"Fri, 7 Apr 2006

Dear Mr.****:"

"The National Rifle Association has no position on the techniques advocated by the organization known as "Quality Deer Management." In addition, we have no position in regard to the pending lawsuit that has been filed by Unified Sportsmen of Pennsylvania (USP) against the Pennsylvania Game Commission (PGC).

We sincerely regret that the article "Whitetail Nation," published in the April 2006 edition of American Hunter, did not adequately reflect those positions. The policies adopted by the NRA Board of Directors and pursued by NRA's Institute for Legislative Action, serve as guideposts to hunting issues involving the Association."

"In bringing its case to court, USP members are entitled to due process, and I applaud Pennsylvania hunters for their passion and commitment to tackle a tough issue."

"Again, I apologize for any confusion this article caused as to NRA's position on deer management in Pennsylvania. Thank you for giving us further information that will serve to help focus subsequent articles on wildlife management."

"Sincerely,
J. Scott Olmsted
Editor-in-Chief
American Hunter"
Anybody can judge your credibility by what you post.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:15 PM

They are wipeing the deer heards out and need to reduce tags now and looking for other ways to get money now...How long did they think that large sum would last???I would rather have a steady paycheck than have a large some and burn it up and not have a weekly pay anymore...Sounds like they are fishing for answers how to get more money and see if the sportsman would go for it....I say no way...PGC has allready ***** the state wildlife up for the timber industry...Let them wallow in their dried up pool of mud till all the water evaporates..They are the ones who screwed themselves by turning their backs on the hunters....They wouldn't listen to us before so why give them any help or answers now??? Screw them..
Old 04-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Spike

Wow, this thread is creating all kinds of new users.
"an alleged eight year old opinion piece"
Well lets see, this was coming from a recorded interview. You friend jimmy should be able to get you this for your own ears. Recordings are pretty hard to fake. Your posted letter however, allegedly from the nra, seems to be a new sudden disclosure. Why has this not been posted on any of the various hunting sites? Especially when there was a big discussion, if not several, on at least 2 of them. Would you like me to create you a letter from the President applauding you?
Now who's credability is in question?

I suppose you can't answer the questions concerning the initial post either huh? It's much easier to try and railroad the thread and divert attention from the real matters. And that my friend is why the usp has very little credability amongst PA sportsman.

Old 04-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Typical Buck

That a thread concerning JS would disappear from HuntingPA is no greatmystery. The site owner has decreed that no such discussions will be entertained there, since he long agogrew tired of threats and blusterfrom the Great One or his minions.

JS does not allow any cut and paste postings of his stuff without permission, which is odd for a guy that thrives on attention generated by his own accusations and theories.

I decided long ago that he was a clueless, self-promoting charlatan. Everyone else isnaturallyfree to form their own opinions.

[8D]

Quick Reply: Slim Jinsky spin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.