Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Slim Jinsky spin >

Slim Jinsky spin

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Slim Jinsky spin

Old 04-24-2006, 07:01 PM

Default RE: Slim Jinsky spin

spends 99% of his time on Slinskys site trying to learn something
Now that's funny I don't care who you are. We all "know"there's nothing to be learned there.

excuuuuuuse me........
Old 04-24-2006, 07:52 PM

Judging by your incompletesentence"T" it's obvious you didn't learn anything there. (Nor in school.)
"We all there's nothing to be learned there."

Are you a PA Game Commission employee?

Old 04-25-2006, 05:00 AM

Are you a PA Game Commission employee?

Naaaaa....PGC employees can structure a sentence properly. Ol' T is just a clone.[8D]
Old 04-25-2006, 05:16 AM

After some thought, it could be that "T"just mightbe a PGC Rap artist.
At first glance, he shows great potential.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:22 AM

He must be a budding fisherperson to....the gold hook is a dead giveaway.

Maybe he couldn't make the cut at Ross Leffler and ended up going to fish school instead?[:-]
Old 04-25-2006, 05:40 AM

It's funny, we're either labeled a PGC clone or a Slinsky clone. So much for having our own personal opinions.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

The comments/interview and the analogy of hunters mentality make alot of sense whether you be in PA or any other of 49 states.I've been guilty of the same "blame game" until I think a bit about the long term big picture in game management.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:58 AM
Spike

"Do you work for jimmy's usp? I ask this because their members usually try to drag threads into the gutter when reality is exposed, instead of discussing the topics at hand."
I see in true fashion you guys haven't let me down. And I must say, I've read some of shooter's posts and I'm honored that you think I'm him. You gave an attempt at substance there crazy one but you glossed right over a major matter. That's the very important matter of the division of the hunter base. Now this is good for the animal rights wacko groups such as the humane society, whom did I mention was a sponsor of slim's radio show (go ahead, listen to it); but it is not good for the hunters of PA as well as the hunters of this nation, with their frivilous lawsuit. Did you happen to see the NRA acknowledge this suit is bad thing for hunters nationwide?
But I digress. The topic at hand is why does the author state something should be a certain way, but then complains against it when it is that way? Why does he say he'd be the pgc gets a bad rap and its a much tougher job than most would think because they don't understand? But you can almost count on his articles bad mouthing either hunters or the pgc. He's the one giving out the bad rap and fostering this division.
Why did he say hunters who don't want to pay for more game lands are selfish and greedy, but then turn around and support that same crowd who just recently said that again at a recent meeting in Dubois?
Why does he say the wmu's should be based on terrain, habitat cover, and human density; then when they are he complains about it?
Why does he explain that there's always hot and cold spots and there's no way around, but then complain about it when there becomes more cold spots?
Why does he want to go back to those traditional seasons that he says creates those hot and cold spots?
Why does he say those uninformed hunters always give the solution of closing the doe season, and now he claims the solution IS to close the doe season?
And why does he claim to not be a member of the usp when he mentions them at every chance he gets and speaks at all their meetings. Any normal person who believes in an organization (I use that term loosely) would become a member and proudly claim to be.

ps. Why is it that anyone that doesn't drink slimeskies cool-aid, you automatically label as a pgcommission employee? Sounds like a copout to admitting there are a ton of PA hunters out there who agree with the game comm.
tudaloo
Old 04-25-2006, 08:48 AM

"Meat Shooter" or what ever you choose to call yourself, your rude and degrading comments do not deserve a reply. When you need to resort to calling people derogatory namesand maligning their names you deminish your credibility. Actually it's a sign of a poor or ill education, or possibly none at all.

That obviously being the case I shallleave you to your own world of worthless banter.

Tell Cal, nice try, but people are wise to him and his many failures.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Spike

Just as I figured, no answers for legitimate questions the we hunters want to know. Not evena civil reply.But the spin was present. Please show us where I supposedly was "calling people derogatory namesand maligning their names". I'm going to guess you can't since it did not happen. Anybody want to take that bet?

And I ask you nicely to not drag this thread into the gutter. If you still have nothing to add, please leave as you promised. But don't go away mad, just go away!

Quick Reply: Slim Jinsky spin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.