Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Albino Fawn pics >

Albino Fawn pics

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Albino Fawn pics

Old 03-20-2006, 06:59 AM

Default RE: Albino Fawn pics

A guy that owns some property i hunt on hit a faw with his car a couple of years ago - The fawn had a broken leg but not hurt otherwise - the guy brough the fawn home and rehabed it - he tried releasing it and the thing would not go anywhere it just hangs around the yard. Free to go if it wants though. He fences it up during deer season though cause its like the family pet. It's a buck though and is now about 2 1/2 yrs old. That thing has a huge rack on it. Its easily a pope and young buck. I'll try to get some pics but I have not talked to the guy since last summer.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Deer are smart...they know a gravy train when they see one. Would you leave if you were him?
Old 03-20-2006, 12:41 PM

yeah - I don't think I would leave either they've got that deer spoiled to death. it even chases the family dog around the yard and vise versa.