Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 North American Hunting Club?? >

North American Hunting Club??

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

North American Hunting Club??

Old 01-28-2006, 08:49 PM

Default RE: North American Hunting Club??

Didn't even like the magazine. No longer a member.
Old 01-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well every once and awhile I go online and hit the section about the test program...... shortly there after I get something to test. Some have been small products, but I test them and send the survey back....... the coolest was a hunters torch! It is nice! So I just keep putting my name down and keep testing what they send. Guess one day I might get to test a bow or a gun, who knows!
Old 01-30-2006, 11:09 AM

I like the mag and the forums. I've tested a few good items - Plot Saver and Lightfield ML sabots and bullets to name 2. It's like anything else - if you are looking for something for nothing, nothing is probably what you'll get.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:38 PM

I my self am a Life member I think it is a good club and I like to know I will recieve am magazine every month or two. I even have field tried a few products I figure if I live to be at least 70 I will have been a life member for 50 years and will have recieved100-200 magazines every couple of months so I think it was worth it. not to mention the nice brown leather jacket that I do wear. so I think it is a good deal and a nice club
Old 01-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am a member...
its a good club, but they are off and on on sending me the mags...i wont recieve one for three or four months, so i tell them and they send me the ones that i missed out on!!

They sent me two books that i kept and they are good books
Old 02-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

FYI - got 2 emails in past 2 days for field test inquiries. This is the first they ever sent me something to return to see if I would want to test an item (I had gotten 2 things randomly in the past). 1st was insect repelant clothing - I didn't see a need for it where I hunt do I "declined". Todays email was to take a survey to see if I would be right to test a product. The survey had to do with bows. How psyched would I be if I could test a new bow!! (VERY )
Old 02-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome, I am waiting for the day they ask me to do that too! As I said I have tested insect repellant, and flash lights. And I always return the questionaire, someone said that is a sure way to get asked again! Hope it is a bow good luck, and enjoy!
Old 02-05-2006, 10:52 AM

yea, my dad belongs to it. It's pretty good.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

glad I am a lifer and will always stick with them! [8D]
Old 02-12-2006, 01:43 PM

I belonged for a while.
I dropped them when they started telemarketing & called my house 2 to 3 times a month.(don't know if they still do this or not)
Only other complaint was the books they sent Then wanted paid for what
I did not order. Called them & it did no good so I just kept the books.

Quick Reply: North American Hunting Club??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.