Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Mountain Lions Are Absolutely in PA (photo Added) >

Mountain Lions Are Absolutely in PA (photo Added)

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mountain Lions Are Absolutely in PA (photo Added)

Old 12-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Mountain Lions Are Absolutely in PA

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Well I guess that ultimately settles the debate then![:-]

Blah blah blah where's the proof? How many more mountain lion threads could there possibly be?
Come to mine...it is an objective one not dealing with IF we do or don't have them.

Mine asks if you would want them.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:22 PM

This is tongue-in-cheek, of course...is my computer monitor the only one that the words TAME, RELEASED and NOT WILD show up on? Theres a huge difference between captive cats and true wild, native mountain lions. It also completely changes the complexion of this silly debate!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I believe it, they were introduced to kill the coyotes that were introduced to kill the sick rabits.
Old 12-23-2005, 06:03 AM

Yep, and the PGC stocks coyotes too.
Old 12-23-2005, 06:33 AM

Did you know that the PGC introduced a disease to kill off all the wild pheasants and quail? This was told to me by a farmer. I am sure he knows what he is talking about.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

HEY SPROULMAN HOLD ON ONE SEC I HAVE TO GO GET MY MAGNIFYING GLASS THEN I WILL COME BACK AND READ YOU POST
Old 12-23-2005, 09:10 AM

I hear that!!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 11:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

I believe they are here, why not but until I see one myself...and trust me, the still and video camera is always with me in the tree...and then everyone can say it's photoshoped...[&:]
Old 12-23-2005, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

Maybe you'll get real lucky and shoot some excitin'footage of a 'yote and a painter fighting over the carcass of a freshly-killed Yeti?
Old 12-23-2005, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man I'm hearing more stories then ever about tags and micro chips on yotes from either another state's wildlife service or ins agencies.
Anyway here's my take on mountain lions.Two years ago I went to my cabin in March.In the mud was a fresh paw print about the size of a 150-200 pound bear minus the claws.It wasn't a bear print obviously and did not have claws.In the fall we found some strange looking scat we couldn't identify.In spring during turkey season a hunter asked me if I was aware a mountain lion was in the area,claimed he saw it.But with all this proof I still don't believe we have them in PA simply because one was never shot by a camera or gun.You would think it's possible for one to wonder through PA but until I see one I'll figure there aint none.

Quick Reply: Mountain Lions Are Absolutely in PA (photo Added)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.