Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 W.A.R. to Disrupt Bear Hunts in Pa,NY & NJ >

W.A.R. to Disrupt Bear Hunts in Pa,NY & NJ

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

W.A.R. to Disrupt Bear Hunts in Pa,NY & NJ

Old 11-16-2005, 08:11 AM
Spike

Default W.A.R. to Disrupt Bear Hunts in Pa,NY & NJ

FYI: W.I.N. (Win Animal Rights) recruiting for persons to disrupt hunts. For more info on this and more go to their website link listed at end of article.

WANTED: WARRIORS
Now Recruiting Bear Hunt Saboteurs
NY, NJ and PA Field Assignments
War is currently seeking recruits who are willing to undertake a fast paced intensive learning and training program for hunt sabotage techniques. Our primary theater of action will be the New Jersey Black Bear Hunt, which was announced today, will take place from December 5 - 10, 2005. Pennsylvania, which begins it's black bear season sooner, will be used for training sorties. An intensive training course which will include self paced study will be provided. We will teach you what you need to know to effectively defend the black bears in our woods. Sign up to be a Bear Defender today.

To apply, tell us a little about yourself, your activism, your health and physical fitness, your ability to handle extreme weather conditions and your endurance. Most of all, be sure to include the reason you are interested in becoming a Bear Defender, as this is very important to us.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: W.A.R. to Disrupt Bear Hunts in Pa,NY & NJ

what does WAR stand for?
We Are Retarded?

Old 11-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is one time where I would like to see the number of bear attacks on the rise.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here are some quotes from their website:

It is our philosophy that to do any less for an animal than you would for a human child represents speciesism. We hold that speciesism is just as evil and morally indefensible as racism, sexism or any of the other forms of discrimination.

We are unapologetic supporters of the freedom fighters that call themselves the Animal Liberation Front.

We subscribe to the theory that all corporations are made up of individuals and that each individual is morally responsible and accountable for the crimes and atrocities that they commit at work. As a consequence, we firmly believe in taking the fight for animal liberation to the home turf of the animal abusers and exploiters, facing them head on, where they work, where they live and where they recreate.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:44 AM

Luckily in MA we have laws against hunter harassment, ironically. Anything that anyone would do to disrupt my hunt I wouldconsider to be harassment.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:49 AM

Maybe there will be a few unavoidable hunting accidents. I think they should rent bear suits and run through the woods growling and charging hunters...
Old 11-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

What are the retards going to do, walk miles into the woods to find a bear hunter and disrupt his/her hunt. Most of them probably get lost in the woods. Do they think they're going to a shopping mall to protest.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I pray that the next bear attack in NJ results in one of those goofs getting eaten. It is only fitting.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:56 PM
Host of Hosts

I'm not a bear hunter, but I respect the right of those who do. I beleive Pa has an anti hunter harrasment law on the books too. Although I don't see this getting to much support I hope those who are out there harrassing someone doing a legal sport goes to jail for a couple years.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Host of Hosts

Maybe someone should forward this to the PGC.

Quick Reply: W.A.R. to Disrupt Bear Hunts in Pa,NY & NJ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.