Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 THERE GOES 2 SHOTS >

THERE GOES 2 SHOTS

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

THERE GOES 2 SHOTS

Old 10-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default THERE GOES 2 SHOTS

Here I sit it is dark and the guns are blasting AGAIN behind my house in the woods.Stinkin poachers.No wonder we dont see no more deer.I'm still waiting for the PGC tp come out and answer my calls from last years poaching. Such crap!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2005, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THERE GOES 2 SHOTS

kinda had the same thing at my place last weekend, it was early muzzleloader season here in Maryland (ya know one bang) and over the hill from me I heard bang bang bang. Sounded like a 12ga shotgun, alot of guys around here brag about using their 12 ga muzzleloader [:'(]kinda disgusts me.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:34 AM

pgc is to busy chasing four-wheelers to worry about the deer. just does seem right does it.
Old 10-31-2005, 11:03 AM

that is when it's time to take things into your own hands..
get a nice chain saw and drop trees across all trails, when they find new trails for their trucks and ATV's, punch large nails through plywood and cover with sticks and leafs. the cost of 4 new atv tires will keep them thinking of returning to the place again..
Old 10-31-2005, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same thing here. Sunday night someone took 2 shots at something hours after sunset.

Last week, I happened to be awake and heard a shot ring out at 5am.

I hate poachers!
Old 11-01-2005, 12:12 PM
jf5

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

kinda had the same thing at my place last weekend, it was early muzzleloader season here in Maryland (ya know one bang) and over the hill from me I heard bang bang bang. Sounded like a 12ga shotgun, alot of guys around here brag about using their 12 ga muzzleloader [:'(]kinda disgusts me.
Is the upland bird season open?? Could be the reason for daytime shots.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:38 PM

Why don't you call the cops, and tell them you heard shots and think a couple of gangs are mixing it up.
Old 11-20-2005, 02:50 PM

Some critters can be hunted 24/7 like yotes at night.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:40 PM

I hear you bro. I get to my property that I have been saving for shotgun season and see nothing but truck tire tracks going in and out. If you take matters into your own hands, and wait for them, you may ruin your hunting. If you hunt there, they may show up and ruin your hunt. What to do? I like the board and nails thought. I am not the landowner so I can't install a gate and the landowner never comes out so it isn't his tire tracks.
Old 11-20-2005, 03:52 PM

MD has a serious poaching problem, daylight, night all year round. If youwant to see some big deer you better not have any roadfront.. They do nothing about it.. I waited until 1 am for a poacher to return to where he hit a big one earlier in the day from his truck. The DNR knows there names and where they live but do nothing.. They will not even approach em without DNA evidence! Even after the braggarts admit it to others! I wonder how many does those MD poachers kill??? They dont help the herd, the farmers or the state, not to mention the dangerofwhat they do.. STOP SLAPPING THERE WRIST MD!

Quick Reply: THERE GOES 2 SHOTS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.