Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 hey doublelung55 >

hey doublelung55

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

hey doublelung55

Old 10-27-2005, 11:15 AM

Default hey doublelung55

my gf is from rillton and we are heading back this weekend to hunt on my buddies ground over by one of the high schools...have the deer started rutting or chasing up there yet? thanks
Old 10-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hey doublelung55

Slightly , the first day they were doin a little light running and grunting, after this cold snap they should be roaming a little more , just toss some scent out and use a little doe bleating , you should be able to find one!!!! what HS you goin by , the woods behind penn trafford high school those woulds run parallel wil route 130 right down to behind my house! there are some nice ones back there but the guy taht owns it is kind of a tight @$$ about goin on his land. get back to me
Old 10-28-2005, 02:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: hey doublelung55

This area (im not far from doublelung 55) is heating up quick. The bucks are harassing the does and trolling. Your timing should be very good