HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   any luck kill anything in wyoming county? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/117098-any-luck-kill-anything-wyoming-county.html)

BOWTECH2765 10-17-2005 01:04 PM

any luck kill anything in wyoming county?

did and you kill any nice deer in wyoming county yet ?? I am going to try to get out tommorow.. good luck ever 1. be safe.

bighorns35 10-17-2005 08:35 PM

RE: any luck kill anything in wyoming county?

so far are group has 1 doe down. guy got it sunday night. also tonight[mon] i missed a real nice buck. prob 115-120 class. but i saw 7 different bucks and 1 was 150+. but he wouldnt have nothin to do with my callin.seems the bucks are just startin to get a lil spunky. sun night i seen a couple sparring. tonight a couple were posturing each other and rubbing saplings around me.

huntinwv 10-18-2005 08:21 AM

Are you talking about WV?

If so, where is bighorns hunting at...?;)

bighorns35 10-18-2005 04:39 PM

if your t5alkin west virginia. im a long ways from you. im in wyoming county new york.lol

BOWTECH2765 10-18-2005 06:39 PM

I am talking wyoming county NY.....

BOWTECH2765 10-18-2005 06:41 PM

Hey bighorns35? where inwyoming county are you hunting I am hunting in varysburg... good luck on hunting I am going to try to get on tommorow afternoon I will let you knowwhat I see.... D.J.

bighorns35 10-18-2005 07:48 PM

warsaw, pretty much behind walmart and tractor supply stores all the way up to blackhouse rd. tonights hunt was a little quiet. only 5 doe's came by. i hunted the same stand as lastnight after seeing all that buck activity. headin in there for a mornin sit tom. if its slow we'll head up the hill where theres acorns.

Phade 10-19-2005 02:11 PM

I was up to a sportsmen club only a short distance past the Wal-Mart a few weeks ago... I know the area, I saw several deer there when I drove through there last month. Hope it turns out well for you.

gassygordo 10-19-2005 06:44 PM

Saw 2 6pts chasin does Monday after work and missed (hit a hemlock branch) a 7pt tonight. I'm hunting in Wiscoy, but my address is Portageville. Does that count for for Wyoming County?

BOWTECH2765 10-19-2005 07:11 PM

well I got out this afternoon but I did't see anything.. so I think I am going to have to move my stand I just found the spot saturday to hunt but I have not had any luck.. do u guys think I should sit there more or move??? let me know???? D.J.