HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   Where you heading for PA's opener. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/112622-where-you-heading-pas-opener.html)

Joe D. 09-13-2005 10:59 AM

Where you heading for PA's opener.

Figured I'd pass the time with a new post:

Opening day, I'll be in 3b (Sullivan county); after that I'll probably mostly bow hunt in the 5c area. Haven't harvested one yet with the bow so hopefully this will be the year.Hopefully we won't have a repeat opener like last year with all the fog and the Eagles will be 2-1!

Go Birds!!!

PABowhntr 09-13-2005 12:40 PM

RE: Where you heading for PA's opener.

I will be at my usual spot in SGL 205 in Lehigh County. I spend 95% of my deer hunting time there with only one brief excursion up to Promised Land to hunt for the opening day of rifle.

CAMPFOURCORNERS 09-13-2005 01:15 PM

opener i will be in 2F in elk county at our camp. after that i will be huntin around home in 1A

cardeer 09-13-2005 03:37 PM

My back yard,And hope someone chases me one,Not likely.this year I will have to wait till the third week for the handicap hunt.That is only one day and my only real chance for a deer. God bless the New Holland sports shop and the landowner of the camp ground and electric company who opens their property.And of course all the volunteers who help us get around.

Pa Trophy Man 09-13-2005 03:54 PM

I'll be in my favorite tree in York County (5b), spent that last 6 opening mornings there.

dvdegeorge 09-13-2005 04:03 PM

I'll be in 2A or 2B down around Pittsburg and if I get what's been seem roaming around in my area I'll be happy and famous!

JeramyK 09-13-2005 04:13 PM

So far all I know is I'll be somewhere in western PA. :) Seriously, I haven't yet decided where to go. Either 2B or 2D most likely since those are the 2 WMU's that I'll have doe tags for.

fatsbucknut 09-13-2005 05:20 PM

I'll either be hunting SGL 58 or 226 if i stay here at school, if i go home i'll be hunting in WMA 4A. Good luck everyone.

Zach

PA Bow/Flinter 09-13-2005 06:47 PM

I'll be down in Crawford County (1B) at a piece of property my grandpa has. We've got 5 stands out there, and quite a few nice bucks.

This set of shed was found about 50 yrds from one of my stands. Actually the same stand that has a new scrape 20 yds away from it right in the middle of a shooting lane....those bucks are so kind...hopefully he'll be kind enough to show up on the 1st.

Frank in the Laurels 09-13-2005 07:25 PM

Too central OHIO...best move I ever made !!!