Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Where you heading for PA's opener. >

Where you heading for PA's opener.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Where you heading for PA's opener.

Old 09-14-2005, 04:33 PM

Default RE: Where you heading for PA's opener.

I will be hunting in Erie county 1B the 1st week and then 1A. I hope to get picked again at the pymatuning wildlife refuge this year for the second week.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:08 PM

For pa’s opener I will be driving some 2300 miles one way. (From Montana) With tolls it will cost me over $1,000.00 to get there and back. I would not miss it. I will be hunting north of Route 49 in Potter county.

Montana
Old 09-14-2005, 10:31 PM

I'll be heading 3 hours north to (3C) Bradford County.Got to see the 1st "rub" of the year this past weekend.Doing some driving around before dark, the doeswere showing there dominance.Watched in 3 seperate fields does boxing,and flat out chasing certain does off.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be in SE Sullivan County - on top of Red Rock Mountain. I might even run into Joe D. or PAJack up there. I think I owe PAJack a hoagie at the general store. Either that or the other way around. We'll probably meet up on my way to the taxidermist. I have to get my first Pope & Young buck mounted. After that, I'll probably not hunt too much and save up brownie points with the wife by working around the house and watching the kids. I'm heading to the Florida Keys for a week with my buddies to fish every day and buck season is only a few weeks after that. I have to save up my points.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

4C. bald mountain
Old 09-15-2005, 09:26 AM

In the woods of 2D - on the hill behind my house.....the dragging is all downhill
Old 09-15-2005, 09:27 AM

Heading to Eastern Montana on the 4th.Not really sleepong too well waiting for the trip. Unable to go out in PA until I return. Too busy to go on opening day. I hunt in 4C and I am excited about what 2005 will bring. 2004 - I got my life's biggest 110" 17 inch 9 pointer.

Old 09-15-2005, 12:43 PM

2d first day and also 2b on other days.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:20 PM

Erie Co. here, was out this morning, got soaking wet, but found some fresh rubs 6 paces from the spot of last yrs. kill.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:53 PM

3D Monroe County. Hunt in Delaware Water Gap near2 golf courses! Have had some big bucks around the past few years which I was able to get on video. Have not had a shot at one of them as of yet. Hopefully this will be the year for one of those big boys! As long as they are not poached before the archery season opens!

Quick Reply: Where you heading for PA's opener.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.