Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 pennsylvania doe permits >

pennsylvania doe permits

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

pennsylvania doe permits

Old 09-06-2005, 01:56 PM

Default pennsylvania doe permits

has anybody gotten there first round doe permits yet for out of state hunters? haven't seen mine yet, but they have cashed my check last week. what takes them so long anyways? maybe its just me but it seems like it's taken forever.
Old 09-06-2005, 02:11 PM

Default RE: pennsylvania doe permits

It depends on what unit you are waiting on. Some of them will get them back to you sooner than others. I am waiting on 4A and I traditionally don't get mine till a couple weeks or so before the season starts. Don't worry, you will get them before first day.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:22 PM

You should have all your tags in hand by the opening day of Archery. I always seem to get mine about 5 days prior to the opener. 2a and 2b.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:59 PM

Regular antlerless licenses and first round unsold licenses will be mailed to successful applicants no later than the third Monday in September. Second round unsold licenses will be mailed no later than October 1.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea they normally take a while to get back to you. Some C.T. are faster than others, but it still takes a while. I'm waiting for mine still, but as long as I get them before Oct. 1 I'll be happy. I know they cashed the checks so its just a matter of time.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

Both of my check where cashed last week also 2A and 2B no tags have arrived yet.They should be coming soon!
Old 09-06-2005, 11:31 PM

my brother is a mailman here in erie pa and he has only delivered permits that were rejected so far.I am waiting for my 1b permit to arrive and also second round 1a both accepted.don't worry big ten If your check was cashed its is a matterof time.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

All my checks are cashed (2D, 2B) but I won't likely get em till the deadline. It's the way it's always been. How stupid is it that they dont have to mail the second round till the first day of archery?
Old 09-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

First round arrived several weeks ago but I haven't seen either of my second round tags yet.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:10 PM

I thought I read somewhere that they had until the 17th to be mailed. Be patient....

Quick Reply: pennsylvania doe permits

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.