Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA Hunting Licenses on Sale Today >

PA Hunting Licenses on Sale Today

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Hunting Licenses on Sale Today

Old 06-15-2005, 05:51 AM

Default PA Hunting Licenses on Sale Today

PA hunting licenses are on sale today via the web!

http://www.theoutdoorshop.state.pa.us/FBG/

Old 06-15-2005, 06:32 AM

Default RE: PA Hunting Licenses on Sale Today

I just bought mine (and the archery stamp). I guess I'll purchase my bear stamp separately when we get closer to the season.

Total came to $129.50

Ouch.... luckily today is pay day.
Old 06-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Bought mine right after we got ours in. Total was $66 with the bear, muzzleloader, archery and migratory bird additions. Hunting season can't be that far off. Maybe I should take up chuck huntin'.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Fork Horn

My wallet just got $186.50 lighter and that does not include doe tags yet to come! When all said and done it probable will be $20 a pound! LOL
Old 06-15-2005, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bought mine about 7:30 this morning. Back tag + archery + muzzleloader + S&H =$49.50. I'll wait until November to decide if I get my bear tag again this year though. I figured since you have to give your SSN anyway I might as well do it online and then only the PGC has it and not every imbecile that walks behind the counter at Kmart.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

I dont have a ss number.So I found out from my lawyer who talked the PGC All I need is a copy of a criminal record report from the Pa State police. I picked up a report sheet today and will have the criminal check run.Then I am set to go.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Criminal record check? For a hunting license? So that is what they want the SS# for. Here I thought it was the same as fishin'....looking for dead beat dads. Takes about two weeks Bob if I remember correctly from the last time I had to send one out.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well ill probaly still jsut wait until july 1 to get mine , This is the first year ill have to pay the full price , i wish i could still get away with the ol JUNIOR COMBO . Been seein some nice growth in the bucks i have seen so far in the food plots we have that came back , and we jsut put out some other ones on the property , should be a nice year at the farm for deer. Turkey was slow after the first week , but now we have been seeing a flock with 5 gobblers , wonder where they were last month?
Old 06-22-2005, 04:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

this is the first year ill have to pay the full price , i wish i could still get away with the ol JUNIOR COMBO .
That is one of the issues that the Game Commission did a nice job on. Those combo tags are an absolute steal and a great way to get young folks into the sport. I wish I was 15 in this case.
Old 06-29-2005, 05:31 AM
Dominant Buck

Well, maybe since ya'll have been letting them grow for 2 or 3 years I should come up and do some hunting in PA this year. I drive through the state every year going to NY to hunt. I did apply to the lottery for an elk tag. Now that would be cool.....a chance for an elk meat meal. Am I missing something. It looks like a non resident pays $101 plus $26 for an archery stamp? Is that all there is to it?

Quick Reply: PA Hunting Licenses on Sale Today

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.