Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
.32 Pedersoli Frontier - Flint & Percussion *SOLD* >

.32 Pedersoli Frontier - Flint & Percussion *SOLD*

Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

.32 Pedersoli Frontier - Flint & Percussion *SOLD*

Old 05-30-2015, 08:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default .32 Pedersoli Frontier - Flint & Percussion *SOLD*

Haven't shot this one in a a couple of years. I've thought about selling it on and off over the last year but never get around to listing it until now.

It's a nice gun with no flaws. It's set up for both flint and percussion. I bought it as a caplock and later bought an L&R flint lock for it from Track of the Wolf. Both locks fit well. Switching back and forth from flint to percussion requires nothing more than changing the lock and installing either the touch hole liner or drum and nipple in the barrel.

ALSO, the gun does not have the original factory rear sight. It has a really nice adjustable peep that works really well for old eyes. That sight is probably the reason I've been reluctant to put the gun on the market. I hate to see it go.

Below are a few pictures. You can see a lot more pictures of the gun in the Photobucket link provded below, plus some targets with different powder charges. They were all shot with .018 pillow tick patch and either olive oil or Liquid Wrench as a patch lube. Targets shot with thinner or thicker patches (neither of which shot as well as the pillow tick) were no longer in the file. But I may have them somewhere around here if you want to see them.

Here's my thinking as to price. New ones are $740 (caplock) or $785 (flintlock), plus shipping and handling, at Cherrys Fine Guns, and $825 (flintlock) plus shipping at Dixie Gun Works. (Links below.) I'll sell it with both the flint lock and the cap lock for $650, which would include shipping and insurance. Or I'll let it go with just the caplock for $500, or just the flintlock for $550.

Please let me know if you are unable to view the Photobucket pictures, and I'll get some to you in an email.

PHOTOBUCKET LINK: (Contains 25 pictures of the gun and 7 target pictures.)

http://s210.photobucket.com/user/Nav...?sort=9&page=1

DIXIE GUN WORKS LINK: http://dixiegunworks.com/product_inf...ducts_id=11602

CHERRY'S FINE GUNS LINK (Scroll down the page to the Frontier model.) http://www.cherrys.com/ped_rif1.htm

As a flintlock.

As a caplock.

The best load shot on a good day.

Last edited by Semisane; 05-31-2015 at 11:34 AM.