Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
White shooting systems White Lightnings >

White shooting systems White Lightnings

Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

White shooting systems White Lightnings

Old 08-08-2014, 08:42 AM
Spike

Default White shooting systems White Lightnings

i have two white white lightnings rifles ive been tring to sell for 500 for everything.... these are the ones that they only made 2000 of great guns one has a scope and i have about 30 bullets for them and about 8 tins of primer caps for them and the capper tool and the case for them if your interested
Old 08-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by johnfield1
i have two white white lightnings rifles ive been tring to sell for 500 for everything.... these are the ones that they only made 2000 of great guns one has a scope and i have about 30 bullets for them and about 8 tins of primer caps for them and the capper tool and the case for them if your interested
any pic's ?
Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Spike

PM SENT To you
Old 08-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Spike

Default white rifles

pm sent to you
Originally Posted by johnfield1