Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
.45 TC Hawken (Another price drop) >

.45 TC Hawken (Another price drop)

Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

.45 TC Hawken (Another price drop)

Old 01-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default .45 TC Hawken (Another price drop)

Up for sale today is a .45 TC Hawken percussion. This is an older gun so it's not perfect, but is in pretty good shape. The stock has a couple small nicks in it and there are a few areas where the barrel bluing isn't perfect. Overall it's a pretty nice gun.
I don't know a lot about the gun. I took it as a partial trade for another gun. I don't have any interest right now in traditional muzzleloaders so figured I could pass this on to someone that will use it.
I'm asking $275 plus shipping, but will consider offers. Let me know. Worst I can do is say no.
I'll try to get pictures up later this weekend.
Oh yeah, I also don't think it's the original ramrod, as it's about an inch longer than the barrel.
Attached Thumbnails .45 TC Hawken (Another price drop)-hawkenright.jpg   .45 TC Hawken (Another price drop)-hawkenleft.jpg   .45 TC Hawken (Another price drop)-hawkenbore.jpg  

Last edited by SuperKirby; 02-06-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Price drop - $250
Old 02-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really need to sell this, so let's do another price drop. $225+20 shipping.
(The only reason I'm charging anything for shipping is because I've been to 5 different UPS/USPS places around me, including the UPS hub. Nobody will ship a muzzleloader size box. So I have to have an FFL ship it, and they charge extra. If I can find a place to ship it cheaper I'll refund some of the shipping, depending on what it costs me to ship.)
Old 02-06-2012, 02:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Kirby, the easiest way around the shipping is to break it down and wrap the barrel and stock separately in bubble wrap and put in a shorter box. I normally tape the wedge pin in place in the stock with masking tape and put a 3x3" piece of cardboard taped to the hammer so it doesn't puncture the shipping box. A 6"x6"x36" box works great. Just pad the ends of the box with balled up newspaper.
NIce rifle - too bad I don't need another caplock.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Gun is sold