logo

Go Back   HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns

Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:25 AM   #1

Send a message via ICQ to Archblackmage Send a message via AIM to Archblackmage Send a message via Yahoo to Archblackmage
Default pitt. pa T/C PA Hunter Carbine 21" Oct blue 50cal flintlock

T/C PA Hunter Carbine 21" Oct blue 50cal flintlock [/align] [hr] Never been shot in box nice wood and sights blued barrel manual plus: 60 count 50cal 240grain conical 1/66 twist Hornady,t/c 4-n-1 quick shot, TC ramrod accessory kit, t/c pre-lubed cotton patches, t/c 4 pack flints, and T/C flint lock field kit. Nothing wrong with rifle just never bought powder for PA flintlock season. Will sell as a package.

I am located in South side Pittsburgh PA. PM mean if you have interest ballpark price $275. best if local buyer. So you can inspect condition and easier than shipping.

Someone ask for pictures so when I have some I will post them, need to borrown roomates dig. camera
[/align]
Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
Spike

Default Pa flintlock for sale! I will buy it!

[QUOTE=Archblackmage;2382922]T/C PA Hunter Carbine 21" Oct blue 50cal flintlock [/align] [hr] Never been shot in box nice wood and sights blued barrel manual plus: 60 count 50cal 240grain conical 1/66 twist Hornady,t/c 4-n-1 quick shot, TC ramrod accessory kit, t/c pre-lubed cotton patches, t/c 4 pack flints, and T/C flint lock field kit. Nothing wrong with rifle just never bought powder for PA flintlock season. Will sell as a package.

I am located in South side Pittsburgh PA. PM mean if you have interest ballpark price $275. best if local buyer. So you can inspect condition and easier than shipping.

Someone ask for pictures so when I have some I will post them, need to

I don't know how to reply very well just got on here! I will buy that from you! I don't know how to pm but please tell me or pm me! I live 30 mins from you! Thanks
Shaunb3421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #3
JW
Super Moderator

Shaun a PM is a Private Message.
To use this function just right click with your Mouse on the users name and a new Pop up menu will appear.
Half wauy down that menu you will see the written line - Send a Private Message to......click on that and fill in the lines and then hit send.

Also some users do allow an e-mail to be sent. To find if that user has his e-mail active click on the user and go their Profile. You will fund it there possibly under contact info.

Dave......JW