HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/miscellaneous-63/)
-   -   WTS 1996 Honda Magna (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/miscellaneous/426550-wts-1996-honda-magna.html)

redmag 08-26-2021 12:15 PM

WTS 1996 Honda Magna

I have a 96 V-4 Magna for sale. It is Pure Red with just short of 16k miles on it. V-4 750cc runs like new. Accessories: Corbin Gunfighter seat, Willie and Max saddlebags, Vance and Hines exhaust, Dave Dodge Jet Kit, Hondaline windshield, Hondaline engine guards. Bike is darn near showroom quality. I bought it new in 1998, never rained on and kept in basement until this year. Anyone really interested let me know and I can send pics to your email. $3100.00

SportsmanNH 08-26-2021 01:18 PM

How about some pics of it and where you are located . Thanks in advance

redmag 08-26-2021 01:59 PM

WTS 1996 Honda Magna

SportsmanNH, I am not good at all with computers. I think my daughter has some pics on her camera but I'd like to send them to your email since it is easy for me. Another guy from a V-4 Honda Magna site I belong to wants some pics also since I think I can do that. He asked about service records of which I have none. I change the oil and oil filter each fall and the air filter every other fall. I did have a carb problems this spring because my last ride last year caught me far from 100% gasoline so they gummed up sitting over the winter. A local shop removed and cleaned the carbs. The shop owner was a wealth of knowledge and an old biker. Bike runs fantastic but is getting the best of me at slow speed maneuvers at 75. I have toy as a backup a 08' Yamaha 250 light and slow but I stay away from the Interstate anyway. If you send me your email I will see what I can do. Jim

SportsmanNH 08-26-2021 02:27 PM

Hi Jim , forgive my ignorance . I should of looked up what it was before my post. I didn't realize it was a road bike. I thought it was a dirt bike .

Sorry about that. Im not interested in a motorcycle. But I think you have it at a great price after looking it up.

Good luck with your sale. Im sure it will go quick if its as good a condition as you say.

redmag 08-26-2021 03:48 PM

That's OK. Runs liked a scalded dog.

mrbb 08-26-2021 04:33 PM

might still want to add a location, so folks might know if your close or far away from them

and maybe you can get a Mod here to help with adding pictures, as that typically helps a lot in sales of items!
maybe PM a mod, and ask for help, this way you can email things to them if you cannot directly add in the post!
just trying to help here!

Bocajnala 08-27-2021 04:34 PM

There is a thread in the technical help section on posting pictures to your thread. Follow the steps. It's very simple.

-Jake

papandreus 10-08-2022 02:54 AM

Good luck with your sale.