Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
Review Hunting Themed Products >

Review Hunting Themed Products

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Review Hunting Themed Products

Old 02-01-2020, 06:56 PM
Spike

Default Review Hunting Themed Products

Please delete if not allowed. I'm wanting feedback from people on some hunting themed shirts I designed. Please leave comments about what you like and what you would change. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails Review Hunting Themed Products-deer-flag-mockups.jpg   Review Hunting Themed Products-autism-deer-mockups.jpg   Review Hunting Themed Products-deer-flag-mug-mockups.jpg  
Old 02-03-2020, 09:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

You asked so here goes. I would not buy any product with an American Flag that has been defaced by overlaying a picture of something else on it or with a piece of the flag and not the entire flag on it. I find it as distasteful as I do someone having a raggedy flag with holes in it hung outside their home. Lastly imprinting a deer on a flag on a T-shirt or coffee cup doesn't make it hunting themed particularly when the words elude to something other than hunting.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 02-03-2020 at 09:30 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:27 PM
Spike

I think they look great. Its something that i would love to wear to show support for my country. Ill be sure to check out the store when you get more up.

Ps. Oldtimr acts like no flag has ever gone through a war before. A flag can go through battle and still represent greatness.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

A flag printed on a T-shirt is not a flag that has gone through battle and gotten shredded, not has it gotten a deer imprinted on it from battle It is a mutilated flag and shows a lack of respect for the flag, it does not show support for ones country. It says a lot about the person who wears a shirt such as the one displayed in the op, and I would bet they never served in the armed forces. It is sad that so many people have lost respect for the flag of the USA, however I am not surprised with this younger generation! They have no sense of history or decorum and the proper way to display a flag. Since the post above it post number one for the poster I am very suspect that he/she/it is affiliated with the OP.

Last edited by Oldtimr; 02-06-2020 at 01:26 PM.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:45 PM
Typical Buck

2 brand new members with only 1 post each. Just sayin....
Old 02-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Oh yeah, I suspect #2 is a friend of or is the OP.