Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
FS: excellent condition 10 ft  Brillion double row cultiopacker >

FS: excellent condition 10 ft Brillion double row cultiopacker

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

FS: excellent condition 10 ft Brillion double row cultiopacker

Old 10-31-2016, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default FS: excellent condition 10 ft Brillion double row cultiopacker

I have a super clean and rock solid 10 ft double row Brillion cultipacker, Lost farm I used it on and no longer need. these things are not easy to find anymore and doubt you will find many in this condition, this thing was barn kept almost all its life and little use over the yrs!, all disc's are 100%, no chips or missing sections, all bearings are good, works 100% as it should, and will last a LONG time with basic care.
its located at zip code 18237, NE PA
if you look around, these things sell for a LOT higher than my asking price, on Ebay, there 3+k for like models, to buy a new one of this build/size will run over 5k.

I am asking $1500.00 for it
I cannot seem to get pictures to load here, so if you wish, PM me and I can email you some, sorry, best I can do< NOT sure why but every time I try to load, here , it says LOAD failed? and no other reason listed?
Old 03-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bump still have and its in excellent condition, you won't find a nicer one than this for any where near this price!